Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing up

Dressing up

Hi, all beautiful ladies.

I'm quite lucky that I live on my own, as soon as I'm home from work, I get showered and pampered and then I'm out of my male work clothes and I either put a nice dress, tights and heels on or something like a nice blouse and skirt and I spend the whole night in them. I feel so much better and comfortable in my female attire like I know everyone else does. Im new to all this in comparison to many of you on here, so I havent yet gone out dressed as a women, but ill get there over time.

So, how often does everyone dress up in their attire around the home? Just curious that's all.

Love you all!

Ellie xx

I'm like you, every evening after work without make up.

every morning when I get up
    hugs
    Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by MissEllie View Post
    I'm quite lucky that I live on my own, as soon as I'm home from work, I get showered and pampered and then I'm out of my male work clothes ..and I either put a nice dress, tights and heels on or something like a nice blouse and skirt and I spend the whole night in them.
    You might try getting out of the male work clothes before the showering & pampering!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

My bf is dressed in women's clothing at home always. He works remotely most days, so he gets to spend most of his time dressed. Only when he has to go out for a work meeting or some social with unfamiliar people does he dress in drab.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

as often as possible...my life gets strange sometimes and I just can't...but this too does pass

I almost always dress up on weekends. I haven't been doing it as much after work lately. Just enough to make me feel feminine I guess.

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    My days usually consist of wake up, work, come home, shower, maybe nap, dress up, dress down, sleep. Rinse and repeat haha

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I work afternoons so after the wife goes to work I usually dress in something female, yes I feel more comfortable when
    dressed too

I work 12 hours a day 5 day a week, and I have a step daughter living with me, so I only get to dress up 1-3 days a month.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Daily. Various degrees of dressing. Sometimes just sleeping in girl pajamas, other times, the whole nine yards. Depends on the day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I will dress up whenever I can and almost every early morning. When I am dressed, I HATE taking everything off and changing into "superman"

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Except when I have the place to myself, I dress briefly before work. My SO is sleeping, except when she wakes to go to the bathroom.
    Even then she's not with it and doesn't have her glasses on. I wrap a bathrobe around me to cover up.
    Luckily she hasn't spotted the 38C forms yet! It just feels so natural now. Would love to go the whole day through to bed time dressed.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread my wife is supportive but I am not comfortable dressing when she is around, so I only dress when she goes out of town, about 4 or 5 times per year. I find that it is enough for me, I had gone 11 or so years without dressing at all and have recently got back into it. It's great that you take the opportunity to dress every day!

Hugs Karen

When everyone is at work and school, I try on different outfits. I usually sleep en femme every night.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Panties and female night shirt every night! Otherwise once to three times a week, sort of a private fashion show/outfit experiment type deal! Out on the town next month!(Second time out fully dressed!) Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Miss Ellie , I dress every Morning for four hours and a couple hours a couple evenings a week......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Panties all waking hours - I have ones without lace at the back for work. Nightdress every night then I get up and dress fully with jewellery and forms but no make up. Remove all but panties to go to work (after putting on male business clothes!). When I get home I shower and put on a different dress or skirt and stay dressed until bed time. I work part time so most of my time is spent in my preferred outfits. I go out a couple of times a month as Susan after a spell of about two years hardly venturing out - it just doesn't deliver the same buzz it used to.

I dress every day in some form or other. the end of April I retired and I'm in panties 24/7 now. Just when I go out do I dress outer drab. Right now I in my Mini mouse sleepwear.
    Angie

I wear panties 24/7 some days with a bra if it doesn't show under my shirts which are usually female. Due to having my stepson living with us until he can get his on place, I haven't been able to dress up all the way. My SO knows about my crossdressing , of course she doesn't like it but she understands it part of who I am.

Panties all weekend. Right now bra & panties under male clothes. Sadly it's rare to get enough privacy to put on a dress.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh yea, early in the morning each workday I wear a bra while walking the dog. It's my favorite time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    You might try getting out of the male work clothes before the showering & pampering!!!
    HAHA!

I totally got that round the wrong way!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you all so far for the fantastic replies. I love reading everyone's situations as I know it can be tricky for some when they want to dress up but can't. I know it sounds stupid, but I get excited when it gets close to finishing work as I know I can be myself in a dress and heels and relax at home with a nice glass of wine and also browse the internet for new clothes.

I usually change to female clothing right after I get home from work. On days when I'm not working, or working from home, I'm fully en femme all day.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    I usually change to female clothing right after I get home from work. On days when I'm not working, or working from home, I'm fully en femme all day.
    That's exactly the same as me, Cynthia. I love it.

Gold Member
    Any day that I can spend the entire day at Home, It is wearing dress
    or a skirt. I plan my days as to have 2 or 3 days a week at home dressed.
    And Love It.
    Rader