Thread: In the mood to shout out to the world!

Aspiring Member

In the mood to shout out to the world!

Haha,

So I had a chance to dress again today (results can be seen on my new profile pic).

I just want to tell the world I crossdress.

The only problem is the world may implode if I do!

When I go away for business in the next few weeks I'm going to really explore my dressing side. Take the time to shave close, make up, dress and just be at ease with it all and do some real thinking.

I have a nervous excited feeling about it.

Anyway, for now you are all my world and I've just shouted it out to you..

"I'm a crossdresser"!

Miss S x

Yep, we do want to shout it out. But to keep peace we just say it. We are all croosdresser's and love it.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    MissS,
    I can tell you now the World won't miss a single beat !
    I've just had a weekend dressed for my social meeting I checked in dressed, attended the party and dressed for breakfast, the other guests didn't make any more eye contact than they would have done if I'd been in drab. I know that raises several questions but not a single odd look or a snide comment .

In other words just go for it, the repercussions are mostly in your own mind .

If you tell the world about it the world will definitely implode!

But so what? The world needs a good implosion now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSecret View Post
    Haha,

So I had a chance to dress again today (results can be seen on my new profile pic).

I just want to tell the world I crossdress.

The only problem is the world may implode if I do!

When I go away for business in the next few weeks I'm going to really explore my dressing side. Take the time to shave close, make up, dress and just be at ease with it all and do some real thinking.

I have a nervous excited feeling about it.

Anyway, for now you are all my world and I've just shouted it out to you..

"I'm a crossdresser"!

Miss S x
    Good for you!

Having a nervously excited feel to it all is just natural I'm sure. Go and enjoy yourself.

You look absolutely incredible btw.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I miss my getaways, as I use to dress and go out a lot when I was contracting around the country.
    Hope you have a great time out.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    Hi all,

As a quick update I couldn't even wait 1 night!! First night away and full dress, and make up!!!! Even filmed myself a little walking around in the room to check my posture and style, I have some work to do although I'm a whizz on the heels! Just can't seem to get my posture right but I think it's trainable. After a few look backs and retrys it did look a little​ better.

I felt so sad having to take it all off again.

Anyway, I will keep you updated of any other adventures I have.

One thing is for sure that the pics I took confirmed to myself that I don't look ridiculous and with enough time and some nicer things I think I could mingle

Today i had a short encounter with an unknown CD, i was in drab. she asked for a smoke which i gladly gave, told her how great she looked, damn she was smokin hot. Then went on my way.
    Great way to start the day.

Although some object- I'm a crossdresser, too!

We're a big family and in my experience whether you are trying to conform your looks or not, the world just wants to know you are feeling normal- then they relax and life goes on.
    We are all beautiful...!

Totally understand! I dressed yesterday because for once the house was empty. It was awful taking everything off again, but it was nice to have that time to go all out. Even took a couple photos to have something to look back on.