Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you just don't feel like it.......

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

When you just don't feel like it.......

When you just don't feel like it, might just be the best time. I wait all week knowing that Saturday morning is when I get 5 to 6 hours to be Carla. All week long I'm trying on different outfits and adventures in my head. And watching women, well, because that's what men do. But also looking at styles, fashion and makeup for ideas. And the desire just builds and builds. And then it's Saturday morning and I'm in the recliner in my office waiting for coffee to brew and just thinking about the whole process of shaving and makeup and deciding on what to wear and combing out a wig. And just how comfortable it is to just relax in this recliner.

But you know it's the opportunity window you've been waiting for. And you remember that as a seasoned wise person you've let others going through a little malaise know they have to rise up! And don the lipstick and fake boobies! And stand tall shouting from the roof top, "I am Woman!"

Uh, maybe not. Anyway, I just got this fabulous (cheap) (p)leather skater skirt from China and you prettier girls inspire me to trowel on the makeup and try to pull this thing off.
    So, without further ado, here's Carla.

4069p.JPG4070p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm fully dressed right now, but earlier on it was 50-50 if I was going to do it or not. I've had that a few times but was always glad when I did don the dress, wig, make up ect. Like that skirt BTW.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member
    Very pretty, Carla. For me, every morning is a Saturday morning that continues all day when I want it to. I'm so lucky!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    At the moment dressing at home doesn't have the same meaning , maybe it's because of the restrictions of being in a DADT situation and yet having the freedom to go out socially. I dress at home most of time to go through the items I have and put together what I think might work when I go out. If it is something I really like or feel comfortable in I will continue to wear it for as long as possible .

I like the skirt it looks like a lot of fun to wear, I loved wearing the one in my avatar to go out in .

Today is a perfect day to safely underdress where I live, it's cool & rainy. I debated with myself whether to wear a bra under my shirt (understand that's a big deal for me). After showering I put on a bra & panties. I'm so glad I did.

I agree, Carla. There have been several times that I forced myself to dress, even when I didn't feel like it. I have never once regretted doing so.

I eventually realized that when I didn't feel like dressing it was because I was tired, and maybe just a little depressed. And, putting on a dress is just about the best cure for depression there is! Putting on forms, wig, and skirt/dress made me feel like a whole new woman.

In fact, I've been off for a week, and during that whole time not one thread of male clothing has touched my body. I've been working myself to exhaustion, and this last week was just what the doctor ordered. I feel completely renewed.

Oh, and you look fabulous in that new outfit!

I am very concerned about what the penguin is up to!

I can't usually dress during the week so Sundays are my Nikki day. There are some Sunday mornings that it seems to be such a bother to get up to make it to church. But on the Sundays that I don't I really regret it afterwards. On the other hand when I do dress, it's such a drag to have to change again so I stay dressed as long as I can.

Sometimes when I just don't feel like it, I do a little sorting of my clothes... I inevitably get dressed, and of course I always enjoy it. So sort your skirts and pile your panties, it'll probably be a good start...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Petersen View Post
    I am very concerned about what the penguin is up to!
    Yeah, you really can't trust those things.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Penguins lie all the time so you can't trust them.
    They like ice cream too

Not feeling like it does not happen for me these days, I do love the skirt and those legs are not to be sneezed at either. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've not yet had the feeling of 'not wanting' to dress up. I spend most of my evenings dressed up and I love it. That may change over time, but I don't think it will as I adore being Ellie.

I understand, Carla! I had that happen and I dressed anyway and felt much better! Now not getting much dressing time and wish I was! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Carla, your aright it is the best thing we can do when we are not feeling it. I am dress right now. After mowing the lawn this morning. Yeah it feels so good being a woman.
    Part Time Girl

I know exactly what you are talking about Carla, the other day i had 5 hours alone at home with 100% certainty that no one would be home. I had been looking forward to some quality Becky time all week and had my whole plan worked out.

The big day arrives and i got hit by an attack of meh... and landed up reading a book on the couch, couldn't even be bothered slipping on something casually feminine. Even at the time I knew it could be ages before my planets align so perfectly well again... go figure!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I was so pleased that I didn't let Saturday morning get away, I took full advantage of Sunday morning.
    This time without the penguin.
    4103gp.JPG

Hi Carla, Dragging yourself to get dressed is the hard part, looking in the mirror is what does it for me Oh and I love the skirt too. Brenda

Banned Read only
    There were times when I had the opportunity to dress, but, I did not have the inclination. So, I dressed. Nothing. Nada? My mindset was not into it. I suspect my male DNA was still in control or the unknown reason I like wearing women's clothing was not present. Now, if I am not feeling the pull, even if I have a week to myself dressing does not happen.

On the flip side of the coin, if I feel the need to express myself and I cannot do so, you'll find me here banging away on the keyboard or buying women's clothing on the Internet.

It's funny, I haven't felt like anything in ages. I've been sick as a dog and just moping around.

But my wife just went to the beach for 3 days with her sisters.

Within 2 hours of her departure I had nair'ed my leg hair, shaved my chest and pits and ended up sleeping in bikini bottoms with 2 bras holding down my DD breast forms.

I went from having a cold flu to having the pink flu so fast I'm wondering what the heck happened! The desire can come back so fast.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Usually, after dressing day and nite for 5 days? I can't wait to put everything away for at least a month!

But strangely, I find I'm quite looking forward to a fetish dressing event not 2 weeks away!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I understand. There are times that you just get lazy, even when the time is available and right.

Hi Carla, I took Friday and Monday off from work to spruce up the pool deck and cage. I got done early today so I put on my dd's and my favorite bra fixed a cocktail and relaxing for 2 hours until the wife gets home. My body aches to much to dress further but the next time is coming !!
    ​Jamey

Carla
    Nice outfit
    Babysitting the grandson allows my to dress yea he might give me some weird looks but thats alright
    Dress in the morning till around noon and go puter around or just stay insdie and do the household chores dressed of course
    cooking and cleaning

Leann

I dress up and go out an average of once a week for shopping, hair and nail appointments, and so forth. Even though I don't always feel like I have the energy or inclination when I get started, staying in practice regularly keeps me on a more even keel mentally for the rest of the week.

- Diane