Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you can't dress

When you can't dress

Do you find that you spend more time here?

For me, it is very true. I find solace here helps me kinda keep my feelings in check. I'm glad I have this place to come too!

Thank you girls!

-d
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Yes. Absolutely!
    This place is my ultimate CD app! Here I'm all girl!

I love that I found a place to be myself and be the person I want to be. You all make me feel amazing so thank you xx

Yes for me too. I'm in a spell where time to dress just hasn't been there and find myself here frequently. Helps keep me somewhat sane!

when I can and even more when I cannot...
    What I do find are countless answers to things I was wondering about. I spend a good deal of time looking through the search feature. Amazing body of knowledge just sitting in there... One can spend an awful lot of time here, it's just what you do with it while you here!

I can't always dress, so coming here at least lets me know that its OK. I view the site 2-3 times a day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Without a doubt. When I can't dress this site really helps to keep me sane.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm on here pretty much every day. When I'm not dressed I still feel part of the 'community', I read most threads and reply to ones that are of interest or relevance to me, and it helps pass the time until I can dress.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Absolutely! I can't dress so this is my only time I can be Joanne. When I'm here (which is way too often) I can be the girl that I am on the inside. I wish I could dress and go out as Joanne but its just not in the cards right now. Thank God for Crossdressers.com or I don't know what I would do.

No. I pretty much come here just to kill time.

Same as y'all. Can't always dress, but I come here and read tips, ideas, and the outings of others. Don't post much tho.

Yes, absolutely! Retail therapy helps too!

Yeah I spend time here every day and whether I dressed or not,.Lke tonight i am dressed, denim skirt and a nice blouse with stitched flowers over the breasts.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, it's nice to look here online for ideas, discussions etc about what people are wearing when i can't actually dress.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I don't get to really dress that much anyway aside from a little daily underdressing. But I do come here almost daily just to see what is going on in my other world.

I come here for the community.

Yes that is part of it for sure, to hear how other ladies are doing, share thoughts and fell part of it too.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

No, I come here a couple times a day just to read all the new stories..... but again I am lucky to have a supportive wife and I can dress whenever I want to.

Silver Member
    I fully dress every morning and I visit our site until I've viewed all new posts and replies to posts that were of interest tome. It just revs up my day!

On this site at least 3 times a day when not working! Long dry spell as far as dressing, this site and underdressing are getting me through! Getting really antsy lately. Going to have to dress in my room! Fashion show for one-me! LOL Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    My wife has been off work since April 2016 for medical reasons. When she was working, which was full days part time, I had about seven hours to be en femme. I just did not preen myself in front of a mirror. I got dolled up in a day dress with bra, panty, slip, hosiery, heels and a wig. I always forego makeup as it takes too long to apply and remove, and, you is going to see me anyway. Most GG's do not wear makeup unless they are going out, and, then it was be light makeup.

Anyway, I do miss the opportunity to be en femme and accomplish a lot of domestic chores; washing and ironing, vacuuming, baking, meal preparation, washing dishes. I also would eat my breakfast and lunch, weather permitting, outside in the backyard.

My wife likes to sleep late in the morning, so I usually do log on this site. I do enjoy the postings and interaction. I also like to check in on eBay. Even though I know I do not have the opportunity to dress to my satisfaction that has not stopped me from purchasing clothing. I just did a brief check on my eBay purchases since January 1, 2017 and it is eleven dresses, seven slips and four pairs of panties. I also have bought at least five or six pairs of panties twice when Macy's has had a holiday sale. I also like to view the transformations of MtF cross dressers on YouTube and other sites.

I guess some would says doing all that should just drive me nuts. Wouldn't it just drive me to drink, being unable to be en femme all that time with all that visual stimulation? Since I really do not know what makes me tick I am suspecting the male DNA component in me has arisen during my wife's illness to be that helpmate. A counselor I see for reasons other than gender issues (war related) has the opinion each person has some degree of the other sex's DNA, and, the pull in greater in some than others.

Anyway, I am looking forward to my wife returning to work because that will be a sign she is healing, and, maybe taking a trip or two to see relatives out of state.

Not necessarily, I do look on this site dressed or undressed......
    No! Not naked. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do love being here and chatting about the feminine world about me. Some days I could say that here I am the person I was meant to be.

Silver Member
    This is a place I like to come whenever I can, like minded people and some comforting stories, some uplifting stories and just being able to be me

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
    Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
    and they're always glad you came.
    You wanna be where you can see,
    our troubles are all the same
    You wanna be where everybody knows
    Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
    people are all the same,
    You wanna go where everybody knows
    your name.

You wanna go where people know,
    people are all the same,
    You wanna go where everybody knows
    your name.

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthem...erslyrics.html
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.