Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you can't dress

I love that song 😀

Quote Originally Posted by melinda45 View Post
    I love that song 😀
    yes me too. Great song and greta show too!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    Do you find that you spend more time here?

For me, it is very true. I find solace here helps me kinda keep my feelings in check. I'm glad I have this place to come too!

Thank you girls!

-d
    Yes indeed Danielle. For me I'm usually hear between 3 or 4 times a day. I just love meeting fellow like-minded "gurls".

I didn't post it (the 'Cheers' theme song) because it was a great song, but because it was very apropos to the OP's post.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.