Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to make Friends on here

Talking Looking to make Friends on here

Hi Everyone.
    My name is Stephanie and I just joined a few weeks ago. I'm planning on attending a meetup with other CD's in my area (Greater Philadelphia area)
    In addition to all the wonderful discussions here I was hoping to meet some friends to chat with and maybe live close to me who might be attending
    get CD meetups. I also just want to make friends here as well so if anyone is inclined just drop me a note and say Hi.

Thanks again.
    Hugs
    Stephanie
    If another can easily anger you, it is because you are off balance with yourself.

Welcome, you have arrived to a place that will accept you. Love your heels and your legs are lovely.

Hi Stephanie, So happy you joined us, you will like it here, lots of good people and good advice. I used to live in Philly, just off of 6th and South St; way too much fun in those days, what 30 years ago or so, OMG I'm getting old. Nice to meet you, Brenda

Welcome to the group. A Poconos member here.

Welcome, Stephanie! You have arrived at a friendly place with lots of advise and opinions! There is much here to learn and know! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm one state away anyway...welcome

Hi Stephanie another Stephanie here. lol

Welcome Steph I am sure you'll make a lot of friends here as I have over the 5 years I have been here. These girls are priceless! Look forward to reading your posts.

PS, Love the avatar photo, Those are killer heels
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Welcome to the forum Stephanie.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are Home.

What ever questions that you have there is a 99.875% chance that one or more of us wil have an answer for you.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Welcome Stephanie, this place kinda grows on you so just jump right in and visit, tell us what your thoughts and wishes are. The discussions and thoughts are varied at times but we are all in the same boat in what we enjoy, all though there are many variations of CDing.

Welcome Step
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Thank You all so much for the kind words and welcoming. I can't explain in it words but I feel like a weight has been lifted and I am not alone anymore.
    So happy to have found this forum and all of you.
    Hugs
    Steph
    If another can easily anger you, it is because you are off balance with yourself.

Welcome. People on here from all walks of life, single or married, short and tall, all races, each similar, but individually different.

I'm new here also and am just starting my journey. I have always under clothed cross dressed but am now wanting to explore my options

Jamie, have come to the right place to help you explore! What do you think you want to do as your next step?

Sami

I used to know a bunch of TG/CD/TS girls from Philadelphia. They used to come down to DC for our Girl's Nights Out several years ago.

But you're in luck. Amanda Rich, makeup artist to CDs is in Bethlehem, PA.

Check her out

There used to be events at Raven in New Hope, PA, but I'm not sure if those are still going on.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Welcome Steph to the group from the hippo in the Tutu in the north end of Alabama.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hi Steph. U can make 1000's of friends online. As I did before Sherry's FB Page was deleted. But, like I told one of my young, online, T "friends" who was disappointed how some folks were ignoring him online.

"That's because they aren't real friends. Real friends r folks you've met, spent time with, and both enjoy your time together."

He was shocked to hear that!

I've been here forever and have seen some interesting T's and GG's come and go.
    But, the ones from here that I remember and miss the most r the ones I've met at SCC, DLV, and locally.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Steph, welcome and I'm happy you can find this wonderful place.
    Just an advice, I've felt disappointed sometimes for the strict rules like the one you already violated.
    I did like you and I'm admired they haven't banned you yet because there is a thread for looking local friends and this is not the one.
    They have a thread call "Places to visit and go" (something like that) where is supposed you should post if to find friends if is what you want.
    Once, like you I post here, some people answer my thread but they delete it, later I post one in the right place but they deleted the one on the right place because you cannot post more than one thread weekly, so when I finally post one in the right place, nobody has answered.
    So welcome but be careful on what, where and when you post.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Devi SM; 05-15-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Hello welcome to the forum

I think Sherry hit the nail on the head. I'm thinking about going to Keystone next year and look forward to meeting people to develop ongoing personal relationships.

Steffi, the Mid-Atlantic Trans*perience Community is still holding their events, Raven 37 is June 24. They are on Meetup, as are the Tgirls United, based in Philly.

Now, I just have to get out of the house dressed and attend one of these events.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie2000 View Post
    Hi Everyone.
    My name is Stephanie and I just joined a few weeks ago. I'm planning on attending a meetup with other CD's in my area (Greater Philadelphia area)
    In addition to all the wonderful discussions here I was hoping to meet some friends to chat with and maybe live close to me who might be attending
    get CD meetups. I also just want to make friends here as well so if anyone is inclined just drop me a note and say Hi.

Thanks again.
    Hugs
    Stephanie
    Welcome, Steph!

You've come to the best place as there are some fantastic ladies on here with incredible advice if you ever need any. If you ever need any advice, don't feel like you can't ask any of us. You look amazing in your killer heels btw!

I'm new too Steph. I also am looking for friends to discuss this lifestyle with...help with looking my best and getting the nerve to go out in the world which I vreally long to do! I'm having a trouble cuz it doesn't seem like you can chat on these threads much in 'real time.' But I'll keep checking in to see if anyone has any advice for me and what not. Welcome fellow newbie!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Can you all see my pic? Just uploaded it today and it shows in my profile but not on the thread...hmmm..