Thread: out again couldn't stop

out again couldn't stop

Well last week I went out to the mailbox dressed to the 999s. This week while I was dressing in some favorite outfits I had an idea to go for a drive. I thought abut it for a while and dediced to not go in the really sexy dress that i had on. So i changed into the red pant suit and went for it. I tried to talk myself out of it, but in the end I just went for it. The car was in the garage so i climbed in popped the door opener and went for a drive all dressed up. I was pretty nervous, but drove around for about half an hour in town hopping nothing wired would happen. I don't know where this will take me, I am somewhat afraid of the impulsiveness of this this happening so quickly. I am hopping that this isn't taking me over the edge. Here is what is was wearing. BTW my car is bright red too. Draper & Damon small.jpg
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Not to worry, at first it seems overwhelming and fast but than it becomes more routine and more manageable and you have time to be rational. You look lovely and red seems to be your fave color from head to toe. I love that you talked yourself out of talking yourself out of it and went for it. It is WONDERFUL to be out in the daylight and be free from the house and the drawn curtains, I'm sure you'll get there in your own time.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Sounds like my first drive out. It was late in the evening, house to myself, car on the drive, should I or shouldn't I? And I did, and loved it. Now been out many times since, no reaction from anyone so far. Do it again Shely!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

My first time (although not fully dressed as I had no wig or make up) I forced my self out of the house before I could think about it! That is impulsive! Took a little drive! Past 2 police officers and a flagman! No nothing! Not a single double take stare or anything! It was great and so glad I did it! Just like me you will have more of those! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Interestingly enough it was with in the last year I went for a drive dressed and by myself. I had been going out dress but always with my TN GG doing the driving and I didn't wear glasses. Because my sight is good enough, when I go driving at night, I do not wear my glasses.
    I have only once gone out alone dressed, but that was some trip. I even went into the local Staples were I frequently go. They keep asking when Leslie is going to come in again. I posted a photo of me taken before I went in. I had a pleasant 20 minutes while in.
    Trying to get the nerve to do it again.
    So you see, the urge occurs to each of us. I normally stay in my closet. What got me to do it that day, I don't, for sure, know.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

The outfit looks good on you - very natural presentation

Platinum Member
    I looked at your bio page and your introduction. At age 68 and married for such a long time to a woman who knows and sometimes participates in your desire to wear women's clothing, I say go for it. Most of the self imposed reasons against going out in public are not in play at our advancing ages. Kids are out of the house, hopefully. Retired, so no blow back from the work place if you're observed. Do what you think is comfortable for your situation.

I suspect your impulsiveness may be subconsciously linked to "time is running out."

Sounds like a normal reaction. My first was a drive around town while dressed to the 9's, including a fur coat. Stopped at a truck stop, got out, took off the fur coat, walked around the car and put the coat in the passenger seat. This while in the headlights and lights of the truckstop. Whew!
    Susann_Gardener

Still have not been out as Paige but I'm going to verrrry soon. Thanks everyone!

Well I went out today. My GG friend had to go to a 'Doc in a Box' and was not up to driving herself. I took the time to shoot so 36 photos, which I have not brought into my computer yet. It was a green outfit, nude hose, no wig - just my hair, and minimal makeup (mascara and lipstick). 3" heels.
    Had to spray the hair because of the breeze and some were outside photos.
    After I get them into the 'puter, I will post a few in the photo and video area.

Now Paige, you know that if even I can get out so can you. Mind you I didn't mix it up with the rest of the people, just me. but it is a start.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Thanks Leslie. You're right. The thing is I'm still nervous neighbors will see me as I don't have a garage or anything. So I would have to go out with my makeup wigs clothes etc find a secluded place to park and then get all dolled up. But even with all those obstacles I will do this soon. It's one of my biggest fantasies...going out in the world and living-if only briefly-the public life of a woman just doing her thing..shopping, pumping gas..whatever! I've only been doing this for about 8 months but I'm ready to spread my wings and fly. Any help is appreciated.

Oh it's a slippery slope, once you've been out you'll want more, just be careful, an outfit like that will make you stand out

paige if I had a jump suit that made me look like that, I would wear it out. Maybe in another town, but wear it out. Some of us box everything up and take an overnight trip elsewhere, usually a BIG city where no body knows you nor cares.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Speaking from experience, always carry along a drab outfit, and don’t forget the handy-wipes.

Oh My Gosh! I know what you mean about the impulsiveness!! I've only been open about it with my fiancée for about a month now but man have things moved at a fast pace since then!
    It stared with her us going shopping together one day, next I swapped out all my boxer briefs for panties (I feel so much better in general due to his haha), now as of last week my toe nails have been painted a dark shade of blue and my legs and pits have been shaved for 5 days now. I'm astounded with how great I feel. She's been tryin to get me to go out of the house late at night no a gas station or drive through but I haven't been able to work up the courage! Maybe that's next for me haha.

Just keep going with it and when you feel you hit your wall kick through it with your best heels haha. I'm working on doing the same.

Paige I was worried about the same thing for so long. I'd drive around and come back later so I wouldn't be seen. Finally this past weekend I said the hell with it and got out of the car while my neighbor was working in his yard.
    Well at least one neighbor knows

So you can see my pic? I can't so I just assumed no one else could. Anyway...thank you sweetie..Here's another just in case I'm misreading the post...20170521_112848_HDR-1.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ive thought about dolling myself up and then putting something on over top like Kenny from South Park and then shedding it once I was free from prying eyes but it's getting warmer and that is no longer an option. May have to take the leap devil may care...

You look fine to me. Just step out.
    If you are wearing a wig and full make-up there is a fair chance the neighbors won't 'see you', just a friend of yours.
    Questions will come later as to who was you female caller a while back.
    Let me guess, you have a medium brown head of hair. That is the color of your eyebrows.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Wow..very astute Leslie...you are correct. I've thought about that. It's that first step ya know? I think once I do it there will be no going back. I'm a little like the Cowardly Lion. All I need is...the noive. Lol!

I do have a brown wig too.20170404_101200_HDR-1.jpg

Like the Necklace too. You slender young things have a great things going for you.
    This old Hippo in a Tutu has done a lot but not with the style and grace you can pull off.
    That is a complement girl.

Practice, Practice, Practice will build your self confidence.
    Observe what the GGs in your age group are doing and try to learn their moves, mannerisms, and styles, and try to polish your moves to be similar.
    Learn to blend in. Nothing will "OUT" you quicker then your not blending in.
    But still be yourself.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

I know. That's another thing. I'm afraid I'll be plodding around like Lou Ferrigno and even if everything else was near decent they're going to wolf in sheep's panties or something. Anyway..keep observing...I see "gg" on here alot. What is that? Girly girl or something? I get it means like a real woman. Thanks Leslie for your nice words. You're a sweetheart.

That's supposed to read--...they will I'm a woof in sheep's panties..

They will know--know!...omg...

Banned Read only
    Paige,
    Going for a drive is an easy first step, but I went into panic mode when I realised in the spur of the moment I had no male cloths with me. Me next heart stopping moment was when I had to stop at a pedestrian crossing and and a group of people passed right in front of my bonnet ( hood ) one of them looking straight at me in acknowledgement. I chickened out on taking a walk .
    Now a year or so later I jump in my car leave my home in broad daylight and drive to the hotel to meet other members of my social group , last time I checked in at reception, visited the pool to get my robe and later that evening walked through the crowded hotel. Next morning we sat in a busy ding room for breakfast and then I drove home. The ful write up and pictures are in the picture section.

The point I'm making is when I first joined the forum nothing like that was ever going to happen, so never say never ! You can make it happen if you really want and need it. The hotel staff were great and no one reacted badly to our appearance , it did feel good !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-25-2017 at 02:31 PM.

I admit I feel much better since I joined this forum. Like I belong and everyone's journeys through all the pitfalls and revelations and epiphanies. It's giving me courage that I've been locking down inside of me. So thank you everyone. Everybody is probably getting sick of me, buzzing around these threads..I guess I'm a little heady right now. Hugs!

Banned Read only
    Paige,
    It's a learning curve most if not all have been there.

One golden rule I found is read other stories and comment on them but try not and forget they are some one elses life, not yours! So don't try and live their life as if it was yours ! That's when the forum can take over your life, step back and give it a rest for a couple of days , otherwise you'll find you're trying to run before you can walk !