Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Like, I Want, I Need, I Have to.....

3 for me, but as my life becomes more stressed the need to grows to help me escape my reality

1 2 3 for me too. Would say all 4 but I figure if you need to you have to. Like and want are similar too but this boils down to stuff I've talked about before--I like being dolled up but sometimes I don't want to get dressed up bc it's so hard sometimes. But if I was totally on my own I know I would be dressed and made up 75% of the time. Kisses all!

So the results are in. I have counted your vote only at your highest number. We have 2 ones, 9 twos, 22 threes and 12 fours and a few smarta....

I have to say i am surprised I would have expected more 2s relative to the others...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Add one more to #3.

Silver Member
    I'm not sure what the difference is between 3 and 4, but no one category fits me all the time. Some days I'm even what I call a #0, which you might call "not today".

3... for me
    Brandy Mathews

Number one and two

Hope I'm not too late for the poll. Its 1 & 2, sometimes 3.

3 - I need to - ( I want to say I have to, but I know that if it came between my kids needing something or me, I can do without for them) - Good question, makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    I'm not sure what the difference is between 3 and 4, but no one category fits me all the time. Some days I'm even what I call a #0, which you might call "not today".
    Each number is stronger so for 3 my need to dress is like an urge, an itch that won't go away. 4 is I have to, lets say that I can't be happy unless I dress.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

want to and need to

I'm either a 2 or a 3 depending on my mood

I just feel so normal when dressed as a girl. Of course it's not exactly necessary, but it makes life feel easier.
    However, I took the list in another direction.
    I like to pick out new girl outfits, and daydream about wearing them, at times when I can't.
    I want to wear them, because it feels so good.
    I need to do it because to not do so, makes me irritable, short tempered, and sad.
    And,
    I have to change back into boy clothes to go to work.
    So, all of the above.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yesterday was a want to day(2), and I did. Today is a have to day(4), and I have. Today is a rainy day and pantyhose works great with a skirt. Yesterday was hot and muggy, pantyhose would have been a killer!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

There are times when it's definely #3 so I'll go with that.

Silver Member
    I guess the overriding one for me is 3 when I take the time from 8yo that I have dressed but I could easily choose 1 and 2, I don't ever have to because 1,2 & 3 take care of me

I don't really see the four being all that different. So I guess I'm a 4.

one and two, allways.
    three and four, depends of my stade of anxiety...