Thread: Birthday

Birthday

Next week is my birthday. Every year she asks me about a month before my birthday what I want. I was prepared on my response.

We were traveling out of town about 5 weeks ago (or maybe coming back, I can't remember) when she asked me in the car what I wanted. I have asked for her to buy me lingerie (nightgown) in the past but she never looks thrilled by my answer, and she has never bought me feminine by herself. I told her what I wanted could cost as little as $5 or less or up to a couple thousand. I said I wanted her to buy me some women's clothing. I didn't care if it was just a pair of panties or a complete outfit. It could be just a shirt or jeans or dress or skirt, I didn't really care. At least this year she didn't seem to be against buying me something feminine.

About 2 weeks ago while traveling again we started talking about my sizes. She asked me if I was a 36C and I said no I was now a 38C. Then we also discussed other sizes. She seemed very interested in getting the correct sizes.

Last Saturday I had to work. It was not a good day and I could tell it was going to be a long day. I sent her a text in the morning letting her know I was going to be late. Well I got home around 6pm when I thought it was going to be closer to 8pm. When I entered the house I noticed a sign on our bedroom door that said "Do Not Enter". She came out looking for some tape so I knew that she was wrapping my present.

The next day she said that I hope that I like what she got. She said she had a hard time finding matching bra and panties sets. I am not sure exactly what I am getting but I am getting excited about not knowing. She did state that she bought me about 15 things which has me really wondering what she got me. I know exactly where the packages are, because she duct taped them inside of a box. Part of me wants to look, but I also know it is only a week before my birthday.

I am so blessed to have such a caring, loving and understanding wife.

This is going to be a long week for me.

Like a kid at Christmas, enjoy the anticipation
    Joan58

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh how fun, hope you get some nice things

Wow that would be a dream come true for me. I can imagine the anticipation would be over the top. Joan's comment about a kid at Christmas is spot on I suspect. I hope it is fantastic for you. Happy Birthday a tad early.
    Last edited by Traci H; 05-23-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Happy birthday - you have a great wife

Well Be sure to let us know what you got hun.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    More than three decades ago I expressed to my wife that all I truly wanted for my birthday was a pair or two of panties. We actually went together to our local Mervyn's. It was a total disaster. She trembled. I decided trying to force this upon her was nothing short of mental spousal abuse. We did buy two pairs of panties, but, was it. I figured out buying panties for me would have been more than a tacit acceptance of my desires to wear women's clothing. It's been DADT since then.

I hope you get a really nice assortment of gifts for your birthday.

I appreciate your looking forward to the gift.. My fiancee has bought me jewelry without prompting, that was the best gift I have ever received. That I did not expect it made it all the better.

However, for my most recent birthday she bought me a VR headset, something I have zero interest in, I told her so. She told me it would be fun. More than a month later it has not moved from where I put it down upon receipt and I have never opened the box. Excuse my unloading...

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Well Be sure to let us know what you got hun.
    Angie
    It will be another week before I can tell you girls what I got, not unless she gives them to me early. But I will let everyone know what I got the day after I open my presents.

Well happy birthday! yeah it is so nice when they do something like that. Tell us what you got after you open the presents.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh yes we will need to know what she got you.
    I'm excited for you.

Yes it is going to be a long week for you! Sounds like you have a very loving wife! You will be like a kid at Christmas! Let us know what you got! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Today is my birthday but I do not feel like celebrating.

Saturday night my wife had a TIA (mini stroke) and most of my time has been spent in the hospital. So I am not sure how much I will be on here since most of my time will be dedicated to spending time with her.

Although my wife is in the hospital she told me to go ahead and open my presents, but I told her that I couldn't open them she was there with me.

Aspiring Member
    May your wife get well soon.
    Sara

That story makes me feel good, another positive progression through life for you.

Happy Birthday.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Happy Birthday ! I am so sorry to hear about your wife. I am sure she will be fine soon and you both can enjoy opening you presents together. Now it's your opportunity to take her flowers, during and after her Hospital stay.

Greet your wife and wish her a speedy recovery. Totally agree best to wait until she is out of hospital, especially since she put much thought into this.
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

That is a great wife. Even though my wife accepts my dressing and has had earrings made for me and has given me items that she no longer wants, she will not buy me any female clothing. Every year at XMAS she asks what I want and my answer is like yours. But, the response is not the same. Can't wait for your description of what you got. Happy Birthday inadvance

Wow I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I'm hoping she gets better soon. As for the gifts, I agree with what you said. She put the time and effort in specifically for you, so it would be nice to open them with her aand have that moment between the two of you.
    Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So sorry to hear about your wife's situation may she completely recover.
    I think its really sweet of you to want to wait until she can be with you as you open them.

I was so waiting for this to happen for you. However under the circumstances, taking care of your wife is far more important and your gift will still be there for you. I hope she comes around quickly and does not suffer any ill effects of such afterwards. Anticipation is all part of the fun anyway!

Update us when you get a chance. We are all rooting for you and your wonderful wife.

I was asked about an update on my wife and my presents so I thought I would give everyone a quick update.

Wife is still in the hospital. She is improving, but still a long way to go. She can walk with the help of a walker. She doesn't move fast but she is getting better at it. Sounds like they want her to stay for a couple more weeks. She still can't move her right arm, however when she stretches the right arm USUALLY moves.

Next week is our anniversary and we won't really be able to celebrate it.

We decided that this weekend I would take the box full of presents and I would open it at the hospital. The nursing staff encourages her to go outside and that is what we usually do on Sundays when I don't have to work. Figured I could wheel her out in a wheel chair and then run over to our car and get the box and then go over to their garden where I can open them. Normally there is no one else in the garden so it should be a nice quiet and shady place to see what she bought me.

I told her I could put on the clothes she did buy me at home and take pictures so she could see how they look on me.

Happy early birthday, and rock and roll good news about the SO and the presents. The week will be over before you know it. Enjoy the B'day time with the SO!

Hope your wife is soon feeling better and that you are able to take her back home.
    Thanks for the update on her progress and wish her a speedy recovery.

Best wishes Martina.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Mixed emotions reading that, such a positive story and so sad about your wife, I really hope your she is ok.