Thread: I discover Nighties

I discover Nighties

Thanks to one of my regular contacts I discovered that wearing nighties makes me feel more feminine than anything else I wear. Now, instead of scrabbling for a couple of hours to go femme, I simply put on one of my nighties and it makes me feel so, so girlie
    Charlene

I love nighties as well. I hate when I have to walk the dog in the morning and take it off.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I too started wearing a nightie this week I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by transfeminate View Post
    Thanks to one of my regular contacts I discovered that wearing nighties makes me feel more feminine than anything else I wear. Now, instead of scrabbling for a couple of hours to go femme, I simply put on one of my nighties and it makes me feel so, so girlie
    Charlene
    Hi Charlene - have you tried a babydoll? I have a black one with a built-in bra, and I love it. I sleep in it whenever the opportunity arises (which isn't often).

I've got one on every night and love them.
    Angie

Prefer full length satin or silk; never slept in anything as comfortable.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

nothing better then coffee and a donut in the morning wearing a silky nighty and house coat
    hugs
    Ronda

Platinum Member
    When I get the opportunity I do wear one of my ankle length nylon gowns. The only issue is if you have the tendency to toss and turn you really get bound up. Even my wife complains about that. I have several knee length full slips that do not have adjusters. They have wide non adjustable straps. They can be very sensuous to sleep. I know there are many ladies here who live in warm climates where nylon may not be the best material for sleeping.,, not absorbent. There are similar full slips in 100% cotton. Those nylon or cotton full slips are a lot more reasonably priced than nighties. Currently I prefer to wear a nylon full coverage panty to bed and a cotton tee shirt.

I have been wearing them every night and I wouldn't change a thing. In fact that is mainly what I have

I'm wearing one right now. I wear them to bed every night. Slips are nice too !

I have a short black lace nightie. I don't get to wear it often, though I love it.

LOVE MY BABY DOLLS, dont get to wear them often, still have kids at home but when we travel..EVERY NIGHT

I wear short thigh-length gowns to bed sometimes. Definitely a quick to feel feminine without the arduous ritual of getting made up. Tho I love getting dolled up don't get me wrong. Dorothy Parker would say--I hate to write but I love having written. That's kinda how I feel about making myself up. I love being made up but not the all the work it takes to get there. Altho it's definitely worth it!

Banned Read only
    I have several Vanity Fair nylon night gowns and sleep in one every night. I even turned my wife on to wearing silky nighties. She was always a cotton sleep shirt gal until I gave her a few of my nighties that are too big for me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you like them Charlene.

I tried them but it's too dang hot for me. A cotton "t" shirt in the summer is about all I can handle here in the heat. We run the air conditioner and even my wife wears a cotton T shirt to bed. In the winter time nylon tops and bottoms are comforting.

Banned Read only
    Charlene,
    Many years ago before I married, I bought a GF lovely baby doll nightie sets, one in black and the other in baby blue. She caught me wearing the black one and her reaction was unbelievable , so we both became hooked. I had to go on a three month training course and she let me pick which I could take with me , I chose the blue one because it was sexier with more layers on frothy lace . The downside was I was living in a boarding house, that was OK until I had to share it with a gas fitter contracted with a company doing national natural gas conversion. He told me he wouldn't be about at the weekend but would be about after work on the Monday. I was snuggled up in bed on the Sunday night in the nightie when the door opened and in walked the gas fitter, I was dying for a pee and there was only one shared toilet on the landing. Within minutes I heard him snoring on the other side of the bedroom so I grabbed a coat and quietly slipped past him to the bathroom, when I returned he was sitting up in bed checking his work schedule for the next morning, I was hoping the coat covered the lacy hem and jumped into my bed still in the coat , he gave me an odd look and I just commented how cold the bedroom was . The other problem with this arrangement was there was only one large chest of drawers with four drawers which we had to share, on top of that the land lady had offered to do his laundry so she was often popping in to place the clean items in his drawers.
    It all went a bit pear shaped when I sneaked my girlfriend into my bedroom, one of the other occupants wasn't impressed and told the landlady, we were booted out at two in the morning and had to spend a cold uncomfortable night in my car stuck in a layby .

Nighties have many memories for me, and now I wear one every night , my wife said it's OK as long as I don't flaunt it !
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-24-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Nighties are the best, especially for waking up in the morning, and seeing my girly self first thing. I just checked my wardrobe and I have 10 in my collection, ranging from short to long, including a gorgeous vintage floor-length chiffon sweeping gown with matching robe. I'm with Ronda, with it comes to curling up in a chair wearing a nightgown and sipping coffee--that's the way to start the day!
    --Emeraude

Attachment 277537 This is me...I don't think my photo is showing yet...is it? I don't know...anyway..just feel so anonymous without a pic...thanks all so far for for your fabulous insights...

Wow!

I'm speechless at the response. Loved them all, especially Teresa's adventure story
    Charlene