Thread: My 3 month check

My 3 month check

Had my 3 month check last Thursday. Everything came back great. My doctor is upping my meds, which if you have read some of my posts I nervous since I'm not out yet. But I feel great and I'm very happy so I know I'm on a good path.

Thanks you all for sharing your life and information on this forum, it has helped me a lot.

That's great, Julie.

I have my 9 Month appointment the middle of June in a few weeks.

I had my dosages upped at my third Month check. They thought they might have to up them again back in March, but they didn't need to do that after all. I'm responding very well and feel so much better than I used to feel.

I'm finding that I look forward to these visits a lot. I don't like needles, but I do look forward to those blood draws for my Endo visits. I think mostly because I'm curious about my levels.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Congratulations Julie...it was a huge relief when I got started as well. Don't worry, you are on your onw schedule as to when and if you choose to be "out." Just enjoy the the bliss and peace and don't be concerned with others noticing physical changes. They come slowly and in my case, they are noticeable only to my wife and I.

You avatar picture looks great BTW))

Hugs,

Mandy
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 05-23-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks, Mandy. It helps to hear from others that I shouldn't worry and to just enjoy. I know I still need to have a path but I know I'm a few years from retiring and I would like to stretch it till then. I can notice the changes a lot, but when dressed in guy mode you can't really tell anything. I am enjoying the ride.

Emma, good luck on the next check. let us know how it goes.

You can count on it, Julie.

I won't know what my numbers are until about a week to a week and a half after the appointment.

I'm getting my hormones through the VA and Veterans have access to all their labs and stuff online. I can see what they are from home and keep track of them from the beginning.

My current issues have nothing to do with the hormones though. A couple of weeks ago I had to go the the ER at the VA for my right foot and they transferred me to another hospital. Found out I have tendinitis and avascular necrosis, a dead bone in the top of my foot. It's possible that I might need surgery for that. But I won't know for sure until after my followup.

It seems that as far as my transition is going, things couldn't be better.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.