Thread: Crossdressing around my roommate

Crossdressing around my roommate

Before I moved in with my 2 roommates I told one of them, and he took it really well seeing as we have been friends for years. my other roommate I haven't told cause I don't think he will take it well. but my other roommate is like my best friend and we have grown to be really good friends over the past couple of years and he doesn't mind me dressing up in front of him and one of the reasons he doesn't care is cause his sister is a tomboy and she likes dressing in guys clothes and I have been reluctant to dress up in front of him but he doesn't mind it at all. so for the few past weekends where my other roommate isn't home on the weekends I dress up and it feels amazing to be free and not have to worry about being embarrassed in front of him which makes me happy. it's good to have friends who are trusting and understanding.

Banned Read only
    So tell the roommate that doesn't know that you CD and see if he minds seeing you dressed (it is your personal choice of what you want to wear, not his). And if he does mind don't dress around him if you need him for the $$. If he minds and you don't need his $$ then show him the door. Also be prepared for him outing you.

Great advice. You have to be whom you are. Go with it.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi phg, I totally get the thrill you feel and I also understand your reluctance to 'go there' with your other roomy.

Enjoy what you have, you're lucky to have it. Perhaps one day you'll engineer things so that you can dress the way you want all the time.
    I used to have a short attention spa

From my college days when I had room mates I found generally it's hard to keep much hidden from them. Sooner or later I bet the one you are hiding it from will know.

Hi guy, that is so cool that you have a male friend that is accepting of your dressing. I'm honestly a bit envious as I've never had that kind of acceptance from another guy friend (that wasn't also CD).

As others have mentioned, you're very lucky. Build that friendship and who gives a damn what the other roomie thinks. With your longtime bestie on your side, I'd feel pretty safe bringing it out in the open.
    Last edited by Leelou; 05-23-2017 at 06:04 PM.