So this morning I had my first doctor appointment to officially get prescribed hormones. The doctor told me she didn't have a lot of experience and that I probably knew more than her. I told her what I was I was currently taking and dosage. She said she would would write the prescription and oversee all my blood work until she either find me someone more suited or gather the required information. I can't believe how easy it was. And to think I sat in the parking lot and almost chickened out. I had the first appointment of the day so there wasn't but one other woman there. I did find it funny how the nurse made me give a urine sample. Then proceeded to ask when my last period was. She was slightly confused when I said never. She asked when my last pap was. I said never it's not applicable. She was extremely confused at this point and it's taking all my power not to just laugh my ass off. When the doctor came in we talked about everything and I said sorry if I confused your nurse. She said it's okay we actually had you backwards, we thought you were a woman becoming a man. We laughed. Still not sure if that's a good thing, oh well. So long story short I can't believe I worked it up to such a big deal. So now just waiting to get my official prescription yay!