Thread: Anticipation

Anticipation

Good afternoon ladies...always good to post a topic. Tomorrow I am headed out to the local DFW Girls party and as always I love the 24-48 hours beforehand. Just the general planning, what to wear...getting my eyebrows done, what makeup to wear,...wig etc...Does anyone else get this excited if you are not an everyday dresser?
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Trisha, Indeed yes I do get excited when in Vegas to dance and party. Get makeovers to do it. Yep very exciting to get all dolled up.
    Part Time Girl

Excited for you..and envious. Want to go out as Paige so bad. I'm hoping soon...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Have fun! And be safe...

I can't call it excited, but I look forward to coming home and being able to wear what feels normal. My male clothes feel sort of like a uniform or costume I have to wear to work or even just to go out somewhere. When I come home, the first thing that I usually do is change clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I absolutely get this way. It looks like I'm going to have a long weekend to dress three weeks from now and the planning is already going on in earnest and the anticipation is building daily!

OMG, it is all I think about all day long for weeks ahead of the time! Going over the proper outfit and no not that one this one! Scheduling in the mind or writing down times to get things done! Pedicure/manicure on this day. Haircut this day etc. If traveling what to pack and how. Does it need to go in a plastic bag in case it leaks, etc! I know exactly what you mean! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix