Thread: Just wanted to share

Just wanted to share

Most days I don't even think about CD'ing, unless I happen to be in a pink fog.

Other days I do think about it, but in a "wish I could dress right now", or "wow, those are cute shoes she's wearing" kind of way.

Today randomly I saw a pretty woman at work. She was not particularly dressed-up or anything, just pretty naturally.

And I felt like crying because I wished I could look that way naturally.

Then the feeling passed and I was fine.

Had to honor that feeling here, since I can't share it elsewhere.

Love,
    Camille
    Last edited by Camille15; 05-26-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Camille, hopefully it helps to know that your not alone with the way you feel.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

absolutely. i get the same feeling from time to time, Camille. My shoulders are broad. I'm too tall. I have no hips. My face is too masculine. Nothing that helps me appear feminine. But then I remember that my masculine traits are me too and I have moments of pride in those as well. The feelings ebb back and forth.

Whatever the case, you are not alone, and I wish I could have been there to give you a hug in the moment.

hugs,
    Raeleen

Quote Originally Posted by raeleen View Post
    absolutely. i get the same feeling from time to time, Camille. My shoulders are broad. I'm too tall. I have no hips. My face is too masculine. Nothing that helps me appear feminine. But then I remember that my masculine traits are me too and I have moments of pride in those as well. The feelings ebb back and forth.

Whatever the case, you are not alone, and I wish I could have been there to give you a hug in the moment.

hugs,
    Raeleen
    Thanks, Raeleen.

I had 30 minutes to myself this morning, so I first took the time to honor that feeling and let out the cry that I couldn't at work. It felt good to respect the need of the girl side of myself to get in touch with those feelings. Then, since I had some time, I put on my favorite dress and twirled in front of the mirror for a few minutes. I usually prefer to dress all-the-way or not at all, but found that doing at least this much made me smile and gave Camille a moment in the sun that she needed and loved.

Thanks for listening.

<3
    Camille

I agree we have days like that. I see woman dressed up nice and sure wish i could have done that when i was working. you are not alone in feeling that.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Camille15 View Post
    Today randomly I saw a pretty woman at work. She was not particularly dressed-up or anything, just pretty naturally.

I have a question. If she hadn't been particularly pretty, for example, if she had been an average middle-aged lady of average looks, with a square-ish body and dressed in clothes that we see so many women wear (jeans and a run-of-the-mill top), would you still have felt a poignant desire to look like her?
    Reine

Know the feeling! When i have dirty , greasy, grime, sweat and tears, and cussing work, to do, i am in guy mode, but still sensitive, and a little ladyish isnside. Best of both worlds.

Other days I do think about it, but in a "wish I could dress right now", or "wow, those are cute shoes she's wearing" kind of way.

Love,
    Camille
    I get this often. It's a difficult one for me, because I'm naturally attracted to women, but the other half of my brain is also attracted to how they look. It can be soul-crushingly difficult to bear at times.

I remember describing one time to my confidant Denise that I was out on a night out with male friends and an absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful girl came in wearing a silver sparkly bodycon mini dress and silver classic stilettos. She oozed femininity, perfect figure, beautiful face and legs to die for. I said to Denise "I'm willing to bet all of my male friends were thinking 'how do I get her out of that dress?' Whereas I was thinking 'how would that dress look on me?'".

I know exactly how you feel helena. Sometimes when I look at a woman, classically beautiful or not, I'm looking at her contouring, her eye makeup, or how she carries herself or her voice, etc. Sometimes the physical or sexual attraction never makes an appearance. Have to watch the staring, tho. I tend to stare MORE when I'm admiring her womaness than when I am looking solely because I'm attracted to her. And, of course, if you're caught, kinda tough to say, just wondering, how do get your cheekbones to look like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I have a question. If she hadn't been particularly pretty, for example, if she had been an average middle-aged lady of average looks, with a square-ish body and dressed in clothes that we see so many women wear (jeans and a run-of-the-mill top), would you still have felt a poignant desire to look like her?
    Yes, I think so. Then again, my ideas of what it's really like to be a woman are based in fantasy and not reality. So in truth, I may not even want to be the particularly pretty woman either for a long period of time.
    Last edited by Camille15; 05-28-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    To answer ReineD, yes, I do not need to be beautiful or a model, I would be happy just being accepted as me. I can't speak for all of us, of course.

I had those feelings years ago, instead of thinking about it I just do it now. :-)

Indeed, I am fortunate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I totally understand, happens often....seeing what they're wearing, browsing catalogs, even the mannequins in stores, etc. wondering how that would that look on me. I find this very enjoyable. I'm always wearing underneath which accents the awareness. I saw a cartoon once showing a construction worker, hard hat with a jack hammer... in the balloon was a pretty girl in a frilly dress. Yep...been there...done that.

Banned Read only
    To answer ReineD's question even though it wasn't asked of me. I am not interested in the least of the middle aged woman you described but the jaw dropping beautiful woman tvhelena described, yes, yes, yes. To look like that just oozes feminity and how nice all those sexy girl clothes look on a pretty, nice figured woman, and the clothes don't have to be sexy, just nice and feminine. Both men and women look and admire a beautiful woman.

I was in WalMart yesterday and there was this same type of pretty woman shopping for groceries along side of me, killer body and wearing spandex having just come from a workout. I know some will say that's just superficial but reality says who wouldn't trade their less desirable figure/looks for her. And I've heard it before on here, she's high maintenance and it takes a lot of $$$ to look like that. Here's my Cash, Credit Card, and Check; I'm buying what she has to look like that.

I know exactly how you feel. Most days I'm fine with male cloths, but sometimes I'll catch myself staring at some of the women at work and wanting to be dressed so naturally like they are and I feel envious. I would love to be able to just be naturally fem, but I know I can't ever, so feel overwhelmed by the want.

Wonderful feeling you can enjoy for a passing moment, then wishing for the next one to arrive.

Camile, I love your name btw.

Love,
    Camille
    I have had several time when i knew i had to take off my dress and stockings and i cried openly. I feel you hon.
    Blessings, Linda