Thread: interesting

Aspiring Member

interesting

I bought a pair of ladies Columbia pants, size 8. Look like hiking pants with the legs that zip off to leave a pair of Bermuda length shorts. They do not scream "female" but they do have a short zipper and lower waist than a comparable men's pants. I wore them to the golf course and one of the guys wanted to know where I bought them. He wanted a pair. I said I wasn't sure as my wife bought them (not true) but I couldn't hardly tell them the women's dept at TJMaxx. If he only knew he was asking for a pair of women's pants.

Banned Read only
    That's really cool, isn't it really neat that you would wear them and then pull it off and they got fooled and didn't know it. As you said he liked them and wanted a pair to wear but would never put them on if he knew they were women's. And apparently your golf buddies were O.K. with you wearing women's pants because they didn't know either. Is society truly screwed up or what when it comes to an individuals choice of clothing? SheriM I hope you had on panties, that would have really blown their mind, the fact that they were accepting but if they had known would be rejecting. As I said, humans can be just a bunch of screwed up imature individuals.

Just say TJMAX, and leave them to find out! By the way, here in the UK it's TKMAX...., they have some good stuff, but their stores can be a bit like a jumble sale.

Yeah they sometimes ask. I wear short shorts and on Bermuda length shorts. I can see why he was interested and men's shorts are shants.
    Part Time Girl

SheriM,

Interesting... What if he was a crossdresser too and wanted to know where you purchased the pants?

@--}----
    Michelle

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats happened to me several times and I just tell them where I bought them and let them figure it out.
    I had on my camo cargo capris today and the waist is lower like you mentioned and none of my guy friends said OMG are you wearing girls pants??
    If he liked your pants thats cool.

Sheri

I have several pairs of pants like that, but I got them at the men's department in Kohl's.

But they haven't sold them in years, and mine are wearing out. Now I know where to get new ones.

And maybe, just maybe, I can fool my wife if I cut out the ladies' size tag.

Just a joke. There's no way I'll fool my wife, especially if she washes them.

I'll just have to tell her that they don't come in men's anymore, so I just got the women's. That ought to fly, right?

Not with my wife. I did that a few years ago because I wanted capri length workout pants. I even got the burgundy ones so they'd look like men's. Nope. She caught me, and politely asked me to throw them out. In the interest of marital harmony, I did toss them. Smart lady too. She made sure that they went right into the outside trash receptacle the day before garbage pickup so I couldn't retrieve them.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I have had several items especially shirts and even blouses that guys have asked where I bought them because they wanted one. At dinner with a couple one night the husband said he wanted a top like mine. When asked brand and where I got it I said I didn't remember the brand. So his wife stands up comes around the table and looks at the manufacturer's tag. It was a female brand. She said, I didn't know they made mens stuff too. I just shrugged its off.

Liz, the story about the wife looking at your tag really made me smile! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Sami

I have not had any for years, but I note that Travelsmith.com still carries them.

https://www.travelsmith.com/product/...ategory=103482
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!