Thread: Pool

Red face Pool

Good afternoon ladies,

So, we have a membership at a local gym. I am always there every morning from 0530 - 0730 more or less. So the same crew is there every morning roughly ten to fifteen folks doing their workout routine, of various ages mostly older than myself (50). I believe only one or two people have taken notice that I have over the years slowly been removing more hair on my body to the point where I am now that I have smooth legs, chest and underarms. I mostly shave or use 'Nair for Men' every other removal day, which is every two weeks I remove hair. Now I have to shave every week, it just grows back too fast...

So this weekend our pool opens up and there are a lot of folks there. We find a spot, hose everyone down in sunscreen and I lay out, wife and kid are out playing in the pool having a great time. As I am laying there half in and out of sleep I hear the girls next to me commenting that I have not only don't have hair on my chest but I shaved my armpits as well. I am wearing "Ranger panties" they are a very short pair of shorts but they do show off my legs nicely. "Look he even shaved his legs too." I am not sure if they knew I heard them or not, but they obviously didn't care either way. As they giggled and told their mom about what they have just found laying two chairs away, their dad says "look at how good of shape he is in, he is probably a bodybuilder and most bodybuilders remove their body hair." A few moments later the lifeguards blow the whistle for "adult swim" and the mom comes over gets my attention and apologizes for their daughter and friends, that it was rude of them to make fun like that. I told her that I wasn't sure what she was speaking of but thank-you, and wished them a great day. After awhile one of the ladies that I have Spin class with asked me what was going on. So I told her that those girls were making fun of the fact that I shave my body hair. She says "So, you like a smooth body, you look good why would they make fun of you?" I told her "I don't know..."

Just something funny at the pool...

@--}-----
    Michelle

close call?
    Glad they weren't at my pools this week

IMG_20170525_095212c.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you made it a non event and the parent saw what was going on and how disrespectful her kids were.

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    Last weekend was the first time I'd been to the pool fully shaved, there was no one in the male changing room which was just as well as I'd forgotten to bring any nail polish remover and the colour was teal. Only two ladies in the pool and had already commented on my nail in the reception area .I was just about dried off when a guy entered the changing rooms so by then I had the robe on. The nails were spotted again by the gym superviser who said she loved the colour .

Nice pics, and I'm happy to hear that the mother was aware of her daughters rudeness. And you handled well!
    Last edited by Jodie_Lynn; 05-28-2017 at 02:08 PM.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wonder what they would say if Sherry showed up at your public pool? I think u way more used to being out dressed than I am, Michelle!

Here I am at the Flamingo pool in Vegas last week.
    P1180209 (625x640).jpg

I tried to remove that other pic shot at home. But, didn't apparently.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

wow.....all I can say is wow......
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-28-2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Michelle,
    Last weekend was the first time I'd been to the pool fully shaved, there was no one in the male changing room which was just as well as I'd forgotten to bring any nail polish remover and the colour was teal. Only two ladies in the pool and had already commented on my nail in the reception area .I was just about dried off when a guy entered the changing rooms so by then I had the robe on. The nails were spotted again by the gym superviser who said she loved the colour .
    And..What happened? Nothing..Non event completely..

Great story Michelle. Last year I started wearing short black athletic shorts from Danskin Now (yes, the women's brand) to the club pool. I shave as you, and I do get the occasional look, but no one has said anything. If they do I'll now know what to tell them. "Ranger panties."