Thread: Elizabeth time!

Elizabeth time!

Hi All,

Two weeks from now my wife is going out of town for three days so I'm going to take full advantage of the opportunities to dress!

First a little background - it was only last October my wife found out about my dressing and I have been really restraining myself since then while we work through things. This has been hard on both of us but it has been going fairly well. My wife's trip isn't something she is particularly looking forward to but she chose to do it specifically to give me the chance to dress. This isn't easy for her and I'm really thankful and appreciative of her doing this.

To that end on day one I have appointments for a makeover and nails then I'll freelance for the rest of the day. On day two I'll be meeting one of the girls from this site for lunch (I will be the only one dressed). Lastly if all goes well on day three I'll be meeting another friend from this site for a girls day out.

I'm really excited as it's been way too long since I've really been able to dress!

Elizabeth

Good luck on your adventure.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Great to hear you will be able to get out and about! Have a blast! Be sure and show your appreciation to your wife when she returns! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Elizabeth, what a nice thing for your spouse to do for you. Be a dear and be sure to have something nice for her to come home to.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Sounds like fun,enjoy yourself. One thing only why do some girls from the site wanna meet in drab and you have to be en femme? I feel it's not fair if we are going to meet at least let's both be en femme. Just a tought.

Elizabeth, enjoy your girl time.

enjoy sweetie, my wife has only known the extent of my CD for almost a year (3-4 years of my lingerie wearing) now and although my wife is very supportive of me dressing in private, I still am very cautious and slow at how much I do around her to not freak her out or cause issues...so enjoy your private time and relax and breath
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

enjoy your time

my wife gone for several days so ive been ally almost 24/7 have not gone out yet but perhaps soon

Banned Read only
    Enjoy your days of total freedom. When our daughter lived in the mid west my wife visited her for seven to ten days every fall. It was great being en femme as much as I wanted or needed.

Awesome Elizabeth, we expect a daily summary report and naturally a lot of pictures .. enjoy every moment!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Have fun and enjoy yourself. Lana Mae is right, you really need to show your appreciation to your wife for giving you the space, it may help you relationship a little bit more and it never hurts to show a bit of appreciation.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I will definitely make sure my wife knows just how much I appreciate this. For better or worse there will be reports and pictures I promise

Elizabeth

Sounds great, enjoy and have fun.