Thread: Glamour Boutique Results

Silver Member

Glamour Boutique Results

Congratulations goes out to Billie Ann Jean, in the top three Super Cougars. Billie Ann campaigned hard, and turned in fantastic photos!

Grand champion is still to be announced.

For the rest of us vying for top spots, we all did well to get in the top 20, but perhaps another year!

I will put my congratulations out too.

I just think it is great that you all made the top twenty.

Just being in it would be enough for me.... :-
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Indeed well done all

The 10 semifinalists in each category are gorgeous!

Feast your eyes: https://www.glamourboutique.com/cros...-winners-40845

Hugs, Michelle

well you have to be in it to win it so kudos for entering.....you are all special for giving it a go and are winners for the effort, congratz to the chozen few.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

The Cougar winner lives about 30 miles from me and we've met a few times. She is flawless in prentation, so you and Michelle had some stiff competition. Glad you both made top 20!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I'm very proud of Billie Ann Jean! Billie has also helped many closet CDs get out for the first time, whether at safe in meetings, out on the town, or somewhere in between. She has been a wonderful and helpful friend to me and to many others.

Meghan, your photo was also outstanding! I'm sure it's been an inspiration to many of us.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Kudo's for Billie Ann Jean. You to Megan and Michelle, making the top 20 . Quite a good one this year. Hope Billie, Ann Jean takes it.
    Part Time Girl

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Congratulations goes out to Billie Ann Jean, in the top three Super Cougars. Billie Ann campaigned hard, and turned in fantastic photos!

Grand champion is still to be announced.

For the rest of us vying for top spots, we all did well to get in the top 20, but perhaps another year!
    Megan!

How sweet!

Thank you!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I'm very proud of Billie Ann Jean! Billie has also helped many closet CDs get out for the first time, whether at safe in meetings, out on the town, or somewhere in between. She has been a wonderful and helpful friend to me and to many others.
    Ressie,
    You are a sweetheart. I always enjoy your company at our Meetings! I think that you saying you are proud of me and feel that I have been of help, hearing it from you, means more than anything!!!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    Kudo's for Billie Ann Jean. You to Megan and Michelle, making the top 20 . Quite a good one this year. Hope Billie, Ann Jean takes it.
    Dana,
    Thanks!
    I am guessing that your last comment was for the top overall winner. THAT would be a HOOT! But highly unlikely. And expensive. Cause I told the GR Pride that I would match the winning amount and contribute it directly to GR Pride!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm proud of all of you that entered you are all winners in my book !!!

Congrats to all who entered, and especially Meghan, Michelle, Billie Ann, and Sophiya for making the top 20 in their categories. to all!