Thread: Thanks For The Inspiration

Thanks For The Inspiration

A few weeks ago, I had to drive 6-7 hours to a meeting. I changed to Paula at a rest stop, went to the Women's RR. I felt so comfortable, I couldn't believe it. Stopped for gas, went inside, Women's RR again. No second looks, just me being me. At lunch, decided to be really brave and went inside at Wendy's. The young girl taking my order complimented my bracelet, and, after taking my name for the order called me Paula. No one gave me a second glance. A grandma and teen came in and sat facing me. I thought they would look and whisper, but nothing. The Wendy's server said, "bye, Paula" when I left.

Driving as Paula just felt so comfortable.

Coming back, I drove dressed. I was stopping at a hotel after 5 hours. Could I check in dressed as I have read about some of you doing? I arrived. I was too tired of driving to change now. I went in, gave the young girl my credit card and ID. She was so nice. Treated me as Paula. We even chatted a bit about the weather. I've never felt so good. I went to dinner at Applebees. A family with preteen girls sat facing me. I thought that would bring the pointing and whispering, but, again, nothing. I couldn't believe how well it went.

I never would have done this without reading about some of you doing the same things. So, thanks to all.

Paula, Sounds like you had a great time. Yeah on my trip to Las Vegas I did not pack and male clothes at all went there and back as me . My nails were painted a pretty purple. Nobody said anything at all except have a nice day. Yeah driving that way is so nice.
    Part Time Girl

I'm not out but I think our brains in many things we think are going to be bad can play tricks on us. Many people really probably could care less how we are dressed. One day I might try that theory out.... Just have to be the right time and right place.

Paula, good for you on having a good trip leaving and coming back.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well done Paula, hopefully your story will further inspire others... you go girl!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Good job! glad that went so well...we never really know, do we?

Me and my fiancée were thinking of planning something like this. Were we would be gone for a weekend and I'd get to dress the entire time. Hopeful we can do it soon!

I'm glad you were able to do it and stuck to it! Bet it was a blast!

Hi girls, I am a long hauler and dress most days while driving except on the day that I would be delivering or picking up to head back north. Feels great to wear my bra, forms, wig, earrings. Have been thinking of what I do wear that is male related and that is my watch. Yes, it is comfortable.

I drove a few times home from work 30 miles at night. And loved it the air blowing up my skirt the tight blouse with the bra and forms. Just gave me that WOW feeling.
    Angie