Thread: Where to buy the best starter pack

Where to buy the best starter pack

Where would people suggest to buy a starter set of clothes makeup shoes wigs like a whole set also breast forms

Much depends on the amount of money you want to spend. Second it depends if you are willing to try on clothing in department stores. Lets say money is unlimited. First you will need some nice lingerie and I suggest Victoria Secret to start. Next is padding to help you with the female figure. Again, lets say you have no trouble seeking help from sales associates. You have so many outlets and department stores to pick from, but start with a chain store, such as Macey, Belk, Penny. Look for nice sale items you like and try them on in the fitting room, while wearing padding. I recommend trying on cloths, because too much money has been spent on the trial and error method. Shoes, depending on size can be bought at any of the mentioned stores and for larger sizes... Payless is a good option. Hope this helps !

I am a size 13 in men's shoes

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't think anyone does a 'Crossdresser Starter Kit', maybe someone is missing a trick there, but anything you need is easily available. Budget is obviously a consideration, and there are plenty of Youtube tutorials on the subject. My advice, for what its worth, is keep it simple to start, and like most of us do, build up your collection gradually.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Untitled
    There really is no such thing as a basic starter kit. To put it simply one size does not fit all.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I also am a men's 13 for shoes. While I have had some success with 13's at Payless (the largest they have) the close toed shoes have been too small. Recently I have been getting 14's at ShoeShow/Shoe Dept or at Amerimark. Much more comfortable and inexpensive as well.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well, what do you know, there IS a starter kit! Found this box of goodies on 'Crossdressers Boutique' (no idea of the price)

index.jpg
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Local Goodwill or thrift shops are a great place to put together the essentials at a low price.
    Go to Walmart and get a bra, panties and hose.
    Make up is something that takes more time to master and an experts opinion.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Well, what do you know, there IS a starter kit! Found this box of goodies on 'Crossdressers Boutique' (no idea of the price)

index.jpg
    I stand corrected
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have found that Glamour Boutique provides the best value and often the best quality too. Certainly this applies to their padded panty. Their starter kits come with good quality padded panties and forms.

This kit comes with a pocket bra, forms, padded panties and a dress. The dress you will outgrow one day but the rest you will use for years
    https://www.glamourboutique.com/buy/...ssdressing-kit

For just a bit more you get a corset too.
    https://www.glamourboutique.com/buy/...-crossdressers

Silver Member
    Billie Ann is just saying that because she's this year's beautiful spokes model!!!

Just teasing sis, I agree, GB is where I would go. Decent prices, good selection and stock, and really wonderful service.

Hi there,

SallyAnn corset shop Chicago. Google search that and you can call or order online...very friendly help there for girls like us
    Rachelle

for your breast forms I would go to ebay and search for dream forms I have very good luck with mine 4 yrs now don't get the foam ones you will be disappointed.
    clothes go to the second hand store or ebay.shoes I am still searching for that one myself. Well that is my nickels worth have fun and don't go to fast as it will overwhelm
    you very quickly.

Leanns

ps welcome to the forum

Silver Member
    Hi, War. Oh, to be your age and starting. With a size 13 shoe, you must be a large girl! Good advice has and will still be given, but here is one thing I suggest you determine as accurately as possible ... your SIZES in all girly things. That's so important for you, now. Measure yourself carefully and check 'sizes' tutorials and M2F conversion charts for all types of female garments so you'll avoid costly $$ mistakes. If it doesn't fit, don't buy it. Welcome aboard!

Yes, there are starter kits you can buy, but there's also a lot to be said for the "one thing at a time" approach. It's cheaper in the long run, and you can shop for the things you really want. Others have already given excellent advice in that regard, so I won't repeat it.