Thread: Another small step for this fe (male)

Another small step for this fe (male)

Yesterday afternoon with temperatures souring I sneaked onto my patio with a skort in my hand and slipped it on when I was out of sight and had an hour outside but this was only the beginning. That evening my computer went offline and after three attempts to get it back I gave up put on a pair of heels to go with my skort, went out got in my car and took off, pulled into a strip mall and without hesitating swung the door open and got out flashing a quite large slice of leg and it felt wonderful. I had a little walk around and although there weren't that many people around it was still daylight, so I was quite visible, in fact I felt so good, on the way back I pulled into another mall and did it again.
    The thing that really surprised me was that I never hesitated for a second when getting out of the car the first time/ So, not a big deal to many, it was for me,
    Charlene

at least you where able to get out and stroll around. Have fun and be very careful

Leann

Silver Member
    Wow! And the only things you wore were a skort and heels!! <grin>

Congratulations TF, and welcome to the world!

Sounds great and sounds like there will be more little skorts adventures coming. I'm totally hooked on driving fully dressed, it started as a once a year Halloween treat, its now a twice a week outting. I don't leave the car I just drive around, don't ask me what I get out of it but that's all I ever think about is when am I going again.
    It feels so great to take these small steps and always hope and pray for all of us here that we have safe outting and don't out ourselves. I love reading the excitement in your story and I believe we will be reading about your next outting very soon.

Good for you Charlene! Glad you were able to get out and about! Now you will do it more often as you realize there were no problems and none likely to occur! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

That is very good Transfeminate. It is really like that and so fun to swing legs out of a truck.
    Last edited by Dana44; 05-30-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Part Time Girl

That is encouraging news for those of us (me) who is yet to take even the tiniest of first steps. Good on you girl and do keep us informed. X.

Great pity you haven't yet attempted to get out of your car with legs like that Maria, take the plunge girl,
    Charlene

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That's the key Dana, isn't it, actually swinging your legs out is the bit that stirs, that's why I just posted to Maria to take the plunge,
    Charlene

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Way to go Charlene you are a full card carrying CD now LOLOL.
    I'm proud of you sweetie.

Now, go forth and find more adventures! This is only the beginning...have fun

Baby steps hun, baby steps! Congrats!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Charlene,

Well done you and doesn't it feel good? Just remember to stay safe. I suspect this is just the first of many sorties we'll be reading about.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Small steps at a time!! I'm still working my way towards bigger steps. (I also need the time to do it.) the first time I wore men's jeans and a jacket over a dress but I got to my car and took them off, and drove around in the dress.

The next time I actually had hair extensions and makeup, and found the courage to take a quick walk outside my apt building. I didn't go far and don't think anybody walked past me, but a few cars drove by.

The third time I walked down the block, and the fourth time I was completely done up and walked around my neighborhood for about 20 minutes.

I did keep a larger jacket on, and had a scarf/winter hat, which I think concealed me a bit. I hope to graduate to no jacket, along with nude hosiery and high heels soon

Silver Member
    Every step out the door is significant, because it leads naturally to the next. And never forget, the most experienced of us once had that critical first step. Hold your head high, own it, and be the best you can be so everyone can see your pride.

I made a note in my journal yesterday that although dressing alone is great for testing outfits and enjoying fantasy sexy clothes that wouldn't work at the grocery store, I like SO MUCH BETTER to be dressed around others. It satisfies the main reason for dressing, however we dress, which is messaging about ourselves inner self to others. Gender symbols like clothing and getting made up are about identity, but at least half of identity is being seen and understood and related to by others!

When I go out on the town, alone, since I hadn't yet found a cd buddy, I feel I am in relationship with the nameless 'public'- the people who will see me and tolerate me, be curious, or disturbed, or friendly. It is kind of like being in a vivid dream- high intensity feelings and a sense of being in relationship. I come down to earth when I talk with shopkeepers or seat mates on transit, and get a few moments of reality. It is a blessed experience, since I suddenly feel normal- in the experience I thought I could never have.

Your confidence grew with each swing of the door and light step out and around. I hope soon you will feel you might as well just go in and buy something!
    We are all beautiful...!

Platinum Member
    Increments worked up to a point for me....then it seems I needed to cross a line from mixed message, to more decidedly feminine. Not sure if anyone else came up to that kind of threshold