Thread: Wig Question

Wig Question

Hello girls!!!

I had a query. Just bought my first blonde wig, my first wig as a matter of fact, and it had the following details "Lace-net Top;Honeycomb Construction;
    Adjustable Back for sizing". Do I need a wig cap for this wig or can i place it on top of my existing hair, of which there is a fair bit.

If I need a wig cap, where does one traditionally look for it?

The help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Sonia

Yes, Buy a wig cap. It will help keep your wig on snug and keep it cleaner. You can buy wig caps in beauty supply stores.

Wig Cap

I found that a good substitue for a wig cap is aone of a pair of kneehis with the foot part cut off It does the same as a wig cap is cheaper and is not quite as tight
    Carole/CCD

I wear my wigs with and without a cap and really doesnt seem to make a difference. Depends on how long you real hair is, I tend to keep mine shortish.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos