I've been contemplating this for a while now. I love earrings, always have but never had the guts to get mine done. When I was younger I seriously thought about having one done but never knew which ear to put it in as I did not want to send the wrong signal. Now I sit here thinking I may just have them both done, don't know what signal that will send either but as I grow older I don't really care. I recently started going to work with my nails painted, they are black but at least it's a starting point. Admittedly I blamed it on my grand daughters. Eventually I will need to own up to it and just say they are painted because that is what I want, because even black they look so much better. After several buffs and clear coats they actually look pretty good considering I did them myself. I currently stock shelves for a living and opening all those card board boxes is hell on the hands and the nails so they are not perfect, but not bad. Eventually I will be moving out of state for a management position, my wife has decided to stay behind as she really has no intent on moving. That makes me wonder just how carried away I will get dressing once I move. I already walk around the house most of the time in girls clothes and she don't really care at all. I've done my nails and seriously thinking about going in and having them done right. I am wanting to pierce both ears, ect... So what will it be like when I am alone? How crazy will I get? Will I live as a guy at work and a woman at home? Will I give two sh*#'s about what my new neighbors will think? All I know is that with age the pink fog grows increasingly difficult to fight, I really don't even want to. I want to be free to just be me, the best and prettiest me I can be. And if I have nothing but time on my hands, I have a feeling that is exactly what is going to happen.

I was thinking last night a long walk out to the light house with my wife would be nice, me fully dressed. I really liked the outfit I was wearing and I figured with a wig and some big ol girl sun glasses I could get away with it, no one would really pay any attention. But she came home and fell asleep on the sofa for the rest of the evening so that went out the window. But my point here is I've never really left the house dressed as a woman, but I was ready to last night. I was ready to and everyone around here knows me and my wife. If I am going to move to a place where no one knows me, I just think there is a very good chance "Alissa" will take over!

Anyway, just thinking in print I guess. Completely shaved body, legs, arms, everything but head hair. Painted nails and earrings, seems to me I am on a path to something new and interesting. Time will tell I suppose.