Thread: Just outed myself to a librarian, seeing this site.

Just outed myself to a librarian, seeing this site.

I was at one of the computers here, and had problems printing some power company bill copies, and asked her if she could help. well, she had a few difficulties, too, and the computer kept going back to the CD.com page, and was stuck on it for about 10 seconds. She got to see it for some time, and also a yahoo page with my other lady title. Oh well. She got a little surprise today! broke her boredom!

Great thing is most librians are extremely open minded (and freaks in the bed room😈😈😈&#128520 so no reason to be embarrassed...loved dating librians back in the day
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Storm View Post
    Great thing is most librians are extremely open minded (and freaks in the bed room😈😈😈&#128520...
    I did not know that. Thank you for that tidbit of information. I need to start going to my local libraries more often.

I'm sure that she sees things like that all the time.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Librarians are discreet, support the first amendment right to free speech and fully understand confidentiality. Also there is nothing wrong about this website or our interest in it.

I heard that Librarians "Do It By the Book" !!

You're life is never dull Alice. Just be you and stay safe, Heather

Quote Originally Posted by NylonMan View Post
    I heard that Librarians "Do It By the Book" !!
    That may be...but they also have a whole lot of books.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world: it's living a lie. And clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Storm View Post
    Great thing is most librians are extremely open minded
    The one librarian that I knew, was into S&M. She admitted getting into it because of a book she had come across while on the job. Thinking that she might also consider crossdressing just another variation, I delved into lots of discussion about all the different things she had come across, but sadly, the word perverts was one she applied to us guys who like to dress up as girls. Not all kinky folks are accepting of other people's kinks; as in, 'MY kink is fun, but yours is deviant'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Awkward, of course. But you took it in stride, and that helps make it ok.