Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pin up girls

I would love to simply do the shoot (no poster for me, lol).

But alas, my sizing is most definitely NOT conducive to me feeling good about such a photo shoot. Indeed, my wife has to talk pretty fast to get me to even let her take my picture, much less post them here. Perhaps when I've lost more weight I will feel better about it.

Not that I don't already have a 50s-60s 'housewife' dress with crinolines.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Silver Member
    Joni,

Shoot, we should have been talking. My makeover artist for Christmas had a gal come to Cincy in May. Jesswphotography.com She was doing pin up shoots for like $200 or $250. My timing didn't work out or I would have gone. You should contact her, she gets into cincy like once a year. That would be a lot of fun for you and greeneyes!

I would love to shoot a pin up shot. Perhaps one day.
    Part Time Girl

I have tried to take pictures of me front, back, sideways, top looking down and I can't get a good picture of me so no poster of me thank you

but there again we are looking into getting a shed for my stuff tools and such maybe I could do one put it right near the door as you come in and she would never come into the shed ever.
    Last edited by LeannS; 06-08-2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: add to, spelling

Banned Read only
    Roslyn,
    I've painted myself into one of my paintings, the picture was put in an exhibition and is still for sale. Otherwise I've done a couple of self portraits which i would like to put on my wall, my wife will have other ideas.

If AARP is accepting pin up girls I will give it a try

Poster, no. But it's sort of on my crossdressing bucket list to get a pinup makeover and photoshoot. I have the connections just not the nerve.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Not a poster but who doesn't love the sexy look of a pinup girl...to bad I couldn't pull off that look. Lol

I absolutely love pin up art. My favorite artist is Art Frahm He did a series of ladies in distress who are carrying items like grocery bags, typically with celery in them, in public. A wind kicks up and their panties simultaneously fall down while onlookers, typically male, smile at the results. While I have never done a printed poster, I have done a few photoshopped pics inspired by the work of Frahm and posted them to a some adult sites. Here are a couple of them cleaned up a bit for this site.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

I love the vintage style and the pinups...I have a few vintage outfits but I am not poster art material.

This is a great idea. OK, where to you go to find the vintage wardrobe to pull it off? Ideas ladies? Lots of cool period propping helps too. Looking forward to doing this. Iris

I would have liked to pose for one of those Vargas Girls Drawings.