Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have you done one time, but will NEVER do again ?

While I too have overdone it with heels (squeezed into 1 size smaller all night, just because they were cute!) One thing i would never do again is dress in a waist clincher with stockings...in the dead of summer...with 90% humidity...and having to ride the train and bus to commute between my house and work. Longest 10 hours of my life. Couldn't wait to come home and take that clincher off!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'll resist the obvious and say 'get married'...... I remember once when I was about 15 squeezing my size 8 feet into my sisters size 6 heels, they looked so good I ignored the agony they caused and proceeded to walk around in them for an hour, I didn't do it again!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

My first long weekend out was in Denver with two friends from this forum. We spent one day shopping in the main shopping area and I wore what I thought was a pair of wedge strappy sandals. Bad move halfway through the strap cut into my toes. Ended up buying a pair of danskin slippers to make it through the rest of the trip. Other than that I had a great time

I will never ever again get close to a Borderline woman who also has other personality and identity issues, whether I'm dressed or not.