Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have you done one time, but will NEVER do again ?

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

What have you done one time, but will NEVER do again ?

I've worn 5 inch heels for 8 hours. I did it once and will NEVER do it again.

I'm convinced that women start stretching exercises at the age of two and by the time the teen years arrive their feet and legs are sufficiently ready to start the process of training for wearing 5 inch heels so that by the time they reach college they can walk for 3 to 4 hours st s time. Then during their early twenties at the peak of training they can work 6-8 hrs a day.

Anyone else have something that they have tried once and are convinced they would NEVER do it again ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Not sure if this counts, one weekend in New Orleans I was completly dressed under my boy clothes in full lingerie with tightly laced steel boned corset (she likes to make it so tight its hard to breath)and passed out from drinking too much, woke up the next morning with my ribs and everything screaming to be set free....so I hope I dont pass out like that again lol
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

I wore 5 in platforms as part of my Catyln Jenner costume for halloween up my camp ground. Had to walk over a mile around the park, Up and down hills, On a mostly rocky, unpaved road, While carrying a giant Magazine cover wooden frame ..... OUCH!!! My feet were blistered for weeks....
    Never again...... NEVER!!!!!

Oh, Who am I kidding I would definitely do it again. But I probably shouldn't.

The very first pair of heels I ever owned, were a pair of six or seven inch stilettos. I had purchased them on a whim, finding at long last some place which made giant size 15 female shoes (it was a catalog back in those days, before the web existed we only had fetish stores, this place dealing mainly in S & M transvestite attire; I think it was called Centurians, but I'm not exactly sure).
    Anyway, in my eagerness to 'experience' the whole wearing heels like a girl deal, I had ordered them, and carefully planned on how I could maximize 'girl experience' for myself. Engaging in a forced fem fantasy, put on my prettiest dress, pantyhose, and then I locked the pair on my feet by lacing a small chain in front of the heel, then around the back of the shoe, around the front of my ankle, and ending behind the ankle, where I put on a tiny padlock, having previously mailed a key to myself the day before. (the 'safety key' was on a thread hanging inside a bag of paint, which itself had been knotted and was hanging inside my closet, having been arranged so that the only way to access the key would be to cut open the bag, causing almost a gallon of paint to pour out, and ruin a good portion of my bedroom closet). It worked, and I was stuck into those heels for a couple of days, because i had removed anything that could have retained the paint from my house to the garage. I wound up barely able to get around at all, having not worn heels ever since I was a kid when I had feet small enough to fit into my sister's shoes. Walking was torture, my toes were in agony, forced into a much too small toe box of the shoes. Wearing them was just bearable for a short time, much less keeping them on for a couple of days. By the time I got them off, my feet hurt something fierce.

Never, ever again. The joy of wearing girl shoes was fleeting; the pain, quite lasting. The blisters healed, but the memory is burned into my mind.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have the cutest wedge sandals and they are in the 5 to 6 range and I wore them once for 4 hours and I have not worn them since.
    My feet hurt for days.

I think many of
    Us have done the heel thing. I wore ones a little too big the first and only time I went out and I felt as it was a dead giveaway. But worse that I will never do again is try on anything of the wife's. She's a size 2 and a small petite top and I am so not. I got into one of her satiny tops and had to pull a hulk move and rip out of it.
    There was no other way. She forgave me and we went shopping for new tops.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Hell-o Kelly,
    I once tried matching Tequila shots with a 270 lb.
    American Indian. NEVER AGAIN!
    The rest of this story will stay in Vegas, as it should!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Platinum Member
    I wore a pair of heels which were not too high for an evening stroll in a quiet residential neighborhood. I thoroughly enjoyed the cool breeze playing with my slip and the skirt of my dress. But, ugh! Those heels which were not made of animal skin....man made material...ugh. Hurt! Rubbing on the back of the shoe..another ugh! The noise of the clicking of the narrow heel in cool air is deafening. I decided to order a nice pair of walking shoes. I bought a nice wedge with maybe a one inch lift. The soles are made of a noise deafening material. They are very comfortable. And, no clicking sound to attract lookie-lookers. A narrow heel is not made for walking on concrete for any length of time.

High heels..👠👠.for sure. I thought I was prepared with practice, practice, practice. Even my wife was amazed. But..after a couple hours, I thought I'd crash. I'd sit and rest, but it didn't help. My calf muscles really ached for days. My wife would massage them, but even that hurt. Now, it's 2" or flats. No problems.

Most of these responses are about heels so I'll post something different. 30 years ago I was engaged to a woman and she would make random comments about how every guy fantasizes about dressing like a woman. After hearing this about half a dozen times I figured she was dropping me some not so subtle hints. One night while she was at work and I was at her place waiting for her to come home I decided to greet her dressed in a bustier, panties, stockings, heels, elbow length gloves, and a wig. When she came home I was waiting in her room and was like TA DA, look at me, I'm a crossdresser, when she walked in. She handled it pretty well despite being totally caught off guard and indulged me from time to time, but when she broke up with me she stated she couldn't accept my crossdressing. That wasn't the only issue, but one of the main ones. I would never ever do something like that with my wife although she's known since before we married.

Rave-style dancing, with lots of energetic jumping around, for several hours non-stop... while wearing 4" heels... I could hardly walk to my car when I left the dance.

Mind you, I love dancing in high heels, and I'm pretty good at it. But all that jumping killed my feet!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's countless things to do with learning how to dress to create the images I like that I'll never do again to mention here.

On the other hand, when it comes to Sherry? I've learned it's best, "Never say never!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I used spirit gum to attach breast forms one time, it was so cool having them attached.
    Well when I removed the breast forms I had two red circles on my chest.
    Two days later I had a doctors appointment and the circles were faint but still visible.
    When the nurse gave me an EKG she probably noticed them but didn't say anything.

NO more spirit gum!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I went out wearing my hooker outfit: short Frederick’s of Hollywood black leather-like mini skirt, black seamed nylons, sheer blouse, and I had car problems.
    Had to call a tow truck and this was like 15 miles from my house.
    Now when I go out I have my “Drab-Bag” (men stuff, including wipes to wipe away make-up).
    So, to answer your question, I will never go out dressed without having back up.

Platinum Member
    Hmmm, good question. Probably would not come out to my x in writing.

Waaaaaaayyyyy back in my early dressing days, in 1966, Mom and I flew from Miami to DC -the first and to this day only time I have 'flown pretty'.
    Of course, way back then, flying was a 'big deal' and most women who flew, flew REALLY pretty -as in a dress, heels, stockings, the works, so....of course, this being my first time, as did I.

Whether it was the hours in my very tight girdle and long-line bra, or the tight confines of the aircraft, or all the above combined with the 'cabin altitude' of 8000 feet or so most pressurized aircraft maintain while in flight, I was close to fainting several times.

Never again!

Woah, Wait, What? You flew in a plane dressed en-femm with your mother?? In the 60s?? OMG!! Thats awesome!! How old were you? Your mom was cool with this? In the 60s?? Please, Do tell more if you don't mind, I am very interested in hearing more.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-04-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Most heels I have, I can wear and walk in them for a good time. But one pair of nice black heels I wore to a function and they killed my feet. Coming back a GG in the elevator with me gave me a knowing look and said. feet hurt huh, LOL But I bought flats that can be folded and put them in my purse to wear to a function and back and put the heels on for the function. So I wil never wear those heels and take a long walk to a function.
    Part Time Girl

I have a hard time finding heels that are comfortable. But the one thing I won't do again is get married! Let's just say it's highly unlikely.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My dumbest thing was when I decided that I wanted to lighten my eyebrows a bit using bleach made for use on facial hair. Left it on WAY too long, ended up with very light reddish blond eyebrows, looked really weird. I had to use brown mascara on my eyebrows every day until they grew out, seemed like they took forever.
    My name is Carol.

Hi Jenna! Yeah....long story....of long ago.

My Mom played 'dressing me up' when my sister died...I was almost ten, she eleven and a half...she died from double pneumonia, Mom's fault and she took it really hard....

Mom was institutionalized for a few months, tried to commit suicide twice, really bad scene. One day we were at home alone, and she basically somewhat 'guilted me' into dressing me as my sister and..well, I liked it. A couple weeks later same thing happened but that time I did not protest....several weeks later I asked her if I could be Sis for weekend and from then on, Mom and I could be gurls together as much as I wanted to.

That was between 1961 and 1962.....as I grew a bit older I would present more mature look; when Mom and I went to DC for a four-day weekend with my Aunt, I was female 100% of the time -and loved it. Summer of '66 I was almost 14 and with my Dad away for the whole summer, I spent the whole summer en femme..never to be repeated.
    Last edited by Helen 2; 06-04-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Wow!! Im sorry to hear about the tragedy that led to this story being possible. How do you reflect on those events looking back now? Must have been a difficult and confusing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Stun View Post
    Wow!! Im sorry to hear about the tragedy that led to this story being possible. How do you reflect on those events looking back now? Must have been a difficult and confusing time.
    Thanks Jenna, I appreciate your kind words....long distance hugs to you.

Candidly speaking, for a time, I was not confused at all and managed to be quite comfortable presenting as either gender for about a half-dozen years. I was never much of an athlete, kinda introspective, not very 'macho' at all and my best friends were my gurl cousins, so I was somewhat gender fluid for many years. Of course, venturing out to the world presenting as a female was somewhat traumatic at first, but I presented well as I did not then have much of a masculine body, very little facial and body hair so with proper padding and corsetry, it was not difficult to pass as a young lady.

Later in my teens, I did rebel against dressing, started swimming competitively which did change my upper body and neck which made 'passing' much more difficult and it was not until my late twenties that, with the help of counseling, I once again accepted my other, more fem side.

I made my Mom and myself happy for several years while this was 'our secret' and so I don't look back as it being a sacrifice but a gift -both to her and to myself.
    Hugs
    Helen

I had just bought some 4" strappy sandals and went for a walk, I hadn't even tried them on before hand. The shoes were about a half size too big and didn't hold my feet well, the walk turned out to be about a mile and my feet were killing me to the point I took them off and kept going in my stocking feet. I don't know which hurt more the rough pavement or the shoes. I will never take a walk in shoes I haven't at least tried on before. Brenda

I think overdoing the heels is a right of passage for us TGals, we all do it once and learn. I walked barefoot for about 5 blocks one night in San Francisco, could not have taken another step in my heels.

But my regrettable highlight was putting on clip on earrings that were too tight, not only did my ear lobes go numb, but they were very painful for the next few days and I had very clear red dots on both lobes which took 2 days to fade.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec