For the first time today, I encountered a situation while en-femme where I felt unable to use a public bathroom - for either gender! I was cheerleading for a lesbian women's softball team this afternoon, all dolled up in my cheerleader outfit. Halfway throught the game, I began to feel a need for the restroom. I confidently went into the ladies' room, only to find the two stalls had no doors! The far stall was occupied, which meant that the woman in there would have to go past me when she left. I didn't want anyone to see me with my panties, elastic shorts and hip pads, and my gaff around my ankles, and possibly my privates visible. Nor did I want to be caught pulling all of that up or down and making adjustments. Using the men's side was out of the question entirely, with me looking 100% female, and there was no 'family' or unisex choice. I ended up uncomfortably 'holding it', until I could get home.

I was sure I had used that restroom last year, but I guess I used the far stall and took my chances. I did not recall the lack of doors at all. Oregon law backs my right to use the ladies' room when presenting female. But I didn't want to risk problems, or possible negative actions against the team I cheer for.