Thread: First "I can't use that bathroom" moment.

First "I can't use that bathroom" moment.

For the first time today, I encountered a situation while en-femme where I felt unable to use a public bathroom - for either gender! I was cheerleading for a lesbian women's softball team this afternoon, all dolled up in my cheerleader outfit. Halfway throught the game, I began to feel a need for the restroom. I confidently went into the ladies' room, only to find the two stalls had no doors! The far stall was occupied, which meant that the woman in there would have to go past me when she left. I didn't want anyone to see me with my panties, elastic shorts and hip pads, and my gaff around my ankles, and possibly my privates visible. Nor did I want to be caught pulling all of that up or down and making adjustments. Using the men's side was out of the question entirely, with me looking 100% female, and there was no 'family' or unisex choice. I ended up uncomfortably 'holding it', until I could get home.

I was sure I had used that restroom last year, but I guess I used the far stall and took my chances. I did not recall the lack of doors at all. Oregon law backs my right to use the ladies' room when presenting female. But I didn't want to risk problems, or possible negative actions against the team I cheer for.

Oh my, what a predicament that was. I think you perhaps made the right choice and course of action. Good you were able to hold it. I would have to go no matter what - at my age when you gotta go you gotta go right now. I am really surprised there were no doors on the stalls in a women's bathroom. Most women are usually more modest than that.

This is one reason I always scope out the "facilities" before I go somewhere or do something en femme out in public as I know that eventually I will need to utilize them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Ceera.
    I admire your discression. Cant say i could have done the same. Im either careless or clueless.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Public restrooms can still be tricky.

Only two times I used a public restroom whilst en femme was at a comedy club; both times I used the men's.
    First time was just to touch up my lipstick before getting called up on stage; it was my second time doing stand-up.
    Second time was the exact same except I had to take a tinkle; yes, that's what I refer to "#1" when I'm in girl-mode.
    I just went up to the urinal and hiked up the front of my dress.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Platinum Member
    Well, granted you had a lot of things to manage, and I think its creepy to have open stalls....but I'd go with the women's restroom, particularly in Or. Here in TX...getting less certain. Before 2016, I wouldn't have given it a though.

Funny incident: two weeks ago I met a sister from here in Albany NY. we met at a gay bar and it was NOT as I imagined it to be (picture the 'Frankie goes to Hollywood video for "Relax").

During the evening, I had to use the bathroom and I guess I automatically went to the Men's. the Doorman stopped me with "Wrong one sweetie". I smiled at him and entered.............The Ladies Room! I did the necessary, and then while washing my hands, fixing my hair & touching up my lipstick, 2 GG's entered. They looked me over, smiled & went into a stall. Then I overheard them talking about what size tampons they had, and what they needed.....

In all, a somewhat surreal encounter.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

If my need had been greater, I would have toughed it out and used the ladies' room, though I would have tried to wait for the far stall to be available.

It also didn't help that there were several moms with young daughters taking their kids into that same ladies' bathroom - one more factor I had to consider.

Would have been easier if I'd been wearing a normal skirt, as I could have use that around my lower legs to hide the 'extra underpinnings'. But my cheerleader outfit is a one-piece dress, and pretty short. So when sitting on a toilet, it would hardly hide anything!

The major factor that allows us to use the womwn's rest room is the (almost) universal charasteristic of privacy in a stall. If you are hidden from common observation when you've got your knickers down, its rather difficult for someone to accuse you of exposing yourself. I believe you chose wisely.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

A ladies room with no doors on the stalls.

I can't recall ever seeing that, I'm not sure I would use them either, and I have been a women physically for 40 years. I like some privacy when I have to go.

It was a restroom next to a softball field at a city park. I didn't see any indication of doors having once been there and then removed - so apparently that one never did have doors.