Thread: Lesbian GG that Ceera met gave me her number... :)

Lesbian GG that Ceera met gave me her number... :)

I don't want to read too much into it, but this last week I met a nice lesbian gal at a Meetup event that I was hosting as Ceera. She was very new to our city, and we had a nice chat at the event, and while going out for drinks with the group at the end of the event. She was my age or a bit younger, and single. During the evening I told both her and one of the other new ladies that if they had any ideas for new meetup events, or for specific dates and times that would work for them, I was open to suggestions, and they could message me via the Meetup website.

Well... the next day, she sent me a message, thanking me for my warm welcome, and... she gave me her phone number, saying, "I just thought I'd like you to have my number for a spur of the moment drink." I sent her my number in return, and suggested a couple of possibilities. She replied that my first suggestion (for a Friday night event) would not mesh with her weekend-hogging work schedule, but we my get together next Tuesday to split a pizza, have a few drinks and listen to music!

Even if it stays 100% platonic, it will be nice to have a gal-pal I can call on to go out with me in the evenings!
    Last edited by Ceera; 06-02-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Ceera:

Are we to assume that she is aware of your "secret"? You pass so well that you may be sending her enough of a girl vibe that she asssumes that you are a GG. I don't know what to suggest other than to be atuned to any clue that she's drawn a wrong conclusion -- then leaving you with a decision of if/when to let her know.

I would love to have some GG friend(s) to go out with. My wife is very supportive, but rarely wants to go out with me in Rhonda mode unless we're out of town. A platonic friendship with one or more GGs, straight, lesbian, or other would be a dream come true. I hope this works out for you and you get a good friend in her.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I'm not certain if she realizes I'm a trans woman and not a GG. It's certainly a point I will bring up, if it seems at all necessary. For that matter, I also don't yet know if she is strictly lesbian, or if she is bisexual. She was attending an LGBTQ event, and mentioned her female Partner that she lived with for many years, and broke up with a while back. If she's bi, she may not care.

I personally have a number of gay lady friends, They are always a joy to associate with and of course non-judgmental.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

She may turn out to be a good friend and that would be good for you, don't you think?
    Reading your post and the replies I was struck by the inadvertent labeling-- Is she gay, bi etc., etc., Nothing wrong with that as we have to describe people somehow but what if she is a more complex mixture that cannot readily be fit into a definition. I know as I think about myself and my sexual leanings, I am struck by the complexity and my inability to slot myself into a single box.
    Anyway I wish your new friendship the very best.

Rhonda

You have many friends that would go out with you, they may not all be "GG" (how I hate those that always specify that), but friends are friends if it is a platonic friendship.

As Ceera I have quite a few lady friends who I socialize with. Many are GG Lesbians. A few are bisexual ladies who, like me, like to hang out with a mostly-lesbian crowd. And a few are transgender ladies like myself. But few of them are single, or have indicated a desire to go out for drinks or other activities if it was just them and me, and not part of a larger group.

I'd be quite happy just to have a new, feminine friend to go do things with. We shall see if it develops into more than that.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never know until you go out.
    Get everything out in the open and see where things stand.

Ceera

Very happy for you hope it goes the way you want

Leann

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Very nice ,good job. See what happens she sounds like a cool lady. Pizza and suds live music can't go wrong with that.
    Ciao

Well, the pizza will have to wait. She contacted me again and she isn't feeling well today - allergy problems. Pollen has been pretty bad this last week or two, so understandable. Will just take it at its own pace and see what happens, if anything. She's still open to attending future meeteups and maybe getting together once her allergies calm down.

If nothing else, this has been a boost for my confidence. It's been too long since someone showed much personal interest in me, and while what she has displayed to me so far hasn't been much, just the idea that she gave me her number is encouraging.

I would love to hit up a lesbian bar sometime. But at 6 foot 4 even with my feminine side it would probably be awkward.