Thread: bummer - DADSM time

bummer - DADSM time

Bummer time. Son in law needs money so doing project for us for pay. He knows, but it's DADSM for them. [don't ask, don't see me].

So only an hour in the morning. Not the same. But he's doing it to get funds to give daughter a gift, so can't complain.

Thanks for the forum, as this too will pass.
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

I'm out only to my wife so when the kids or grandkids are over I don't dress. For a few hrs. it worth it.
    Angie

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Lisa , nice of you to be considerate to his feelings, I'm not to sure if you should be made to feel like you have to seeing as it is your home and you are helping him out, after all he knows. But still it was nice of you.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Indeed, but he's 98 on a introvert-extrovert scale. Very hard to get him to participate, so have learned that in situations where less dealing with social anxiety, the more likely he will respond positively.

Just lately learning he may have been in an abusive situation growing up, so people are difficult for him. Open trails, sitting in front of the tube are fine, but risking talking, or anything hinting of DO THIS, is met with stonewalling.

I also have to give up some time for my daughter while pawning off my grandson ( sorry dropping off) and then again picking the little bundle of joy back up.
    till SO gets home.

Yes, I think family comes first, just remember why you married in the first place.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yep. Don't know what's on the schedule next, he was in much pain and had a temper blowup, and an opps afterwards. Now he's in quiet mode. As long as daughter is happy, that is the most important