Thread: a thank you

a thank you

I know this is just another "success" story but never-the-less just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their experiences on this site. From reading your experiences and threads I have slowly over time gotten more and more confident to do what many of you already do..Today was a first for me..I have been out and about en femme before but never have interacted with anyone . Today I went to pick up some dry cleaning and had my first interaction with someone. It was short and the conversation absolutely minimal (hello, thank-you) but absolutely no issues..the store clerk never batted an eyelash nor thought anything of the male clothes I was picking up..so I continue to move forward..don't think I would have ever gotten this far without you ladies helping..thanks all..

Ronnie, I hope this is just the first of many good experiences that you have! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Ronniegirl,
    It's nice to hear that your first public interaction was positive. Trust me, sweetie. It will get better from here. It may not always be perfect, or even positive, but the trend will stay "in the green" most of the time.
    Well done, girl

Hugs,

Kelly Marie

Congrats Ronniegirl! As Kelly Marie said, most of your interactions will be 'non events', just don't let the inevitable "bad encounter" break you!

To paraphrase an axiom:

"One 'Thata Girl' outweighs a thousand 'hell no's' "
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Ronnie thanks for sharing, these are great stories and you only help others to realize it is possible and there just clothes
    and makeup

thanks for the kind words

Ronniegirl I think a thank you in order for you for sharing your experience of getting out for us that are still having a tough time getting ready to go out.

thanks again

Leann

Thank YOU ronniegirl for sharing your story and passing along inspiration for others.
    You struck a note with me, as I live in southeast Florida, and my family has a dry cleaning business.

Tina