Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: starting to resent my male body?

Oh, I feel exactly the same way. In boy mode, I cannot stand looking in the mirror. When transformed, I'm so comfortable and content with who I am and completely at ease seeing myself in the mirror. And I absolutely hate changing back. I get somewhat melancholy every time I return. It's really a downer. Yuck!
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 06-06-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I struggle with that, too, drEdge, but not as bad as when i was a teen/20's. I still do not like that i have become almost bald, and have frizzy male hair that is impossible to keep in place, so i shaved my head last week. I do not like being hairless, either. But, i have grown to accept that which i cannot control more. In my gray or blonde wig, I look more attractive, as a senior lady, but even then, my chin sticks way out, big brow, huge hands, huge feet, Adam's apple, voice. Slowly, i have accepted my guy side more . He is a hard worker, sensitive to others needs, and a bit like Alice.

It's difficult to look at my male self. Due to surgery, I have lost a considerable amount of weight, but now have the excess skin. It's impossible to hide in male mode except baggy clothes. When I dress, I can use a corset and hose, to hide it all. An added bonus to the weight loss is that I can now create some incredible cleavage! Great in fem mode, not so much in guy mode.
    Last edited by sweetmelody; 06-08-2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    Oh, I feel exactly the same way. In boy mode, I cannot stand looking in the mirror. When transformed, I'm so comfortable and content with who I am and completely at ease seeing myself in the mirror. And I absolutely hate changing back. I get somewhat melancholy every time I return. It's really a downer. Yuck!

Exactly how I feel. I think getting better at hair and makeup have made the change back worse.

I agree. I am a male that loves to try to look like a female. And I agree with Jessica, I look at a beautiful female and wish so much that I had her body. So yes, I totally understand. And I agree, I am heterosexual, but I have got to admit that I don't think about things as if I am a female.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    When I caught a glimpse of my hairy back in a mirror I nearly threw up. I hate my facial stubble, chest and leg hair etc, but I've had many decades to get used to that. This was a whole new shock.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Guys are hard, hairy (YUCK) and like a Jeep.

A female body is a work of art, smooth, curvy, soft ... that can be beautiful

I'm going to have to chip in, that most women are unhappy with their bodies, also. Leafing through any fashion magazine, lots wish they looked like the models on the pages. So we've got lots of company. BAck when I was married and going through all the CD discussions with my wife, she had taken my pin up calender and asked me if I could, would I want to look like the pic of Paulina Poriskova. To which one of my questions back, was, 'Well, wouldn't you?'. Of course the response was 'That's different and you know it'. But my point was made. Most of us believe that if we looked different, at least some of our problems would automatically be resolved. Which may be true, but with it, come a different set of problems. Try to keep it in perspective. BTW, I don't like my body either. Scar from facial surgery, teeth shifted because of an extracted eye tooth (so I have ONE middle tooth instead of two, I feel like a cyclops sometimes when I first meet someone, I always am very self conscious about whether the person is looking at my mouth), along with a few other problem spots.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My male body is fine- I just wish I had breasts and a vagina, then I'd be what I was supposed to be.

i dont resent my male body really at all except for my height. it makes me feel really selfconscious sometimes when im out an about.
    Last edited by XemmaX; 06-10-2017 at 11:35 AM.

I have a love relationship with my masculine and my feminine side. I was born this way. But as I am getting older it is hitting me harder because of trying to stuff it down most of my life. and I am semi retired now. Alas she iis part of me now and I love it. But when i am male love that too. But I am male less often now.
    Part Time Girl