Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else get excited when they get a new pair of heels?

I love Heels, who doesn't? but I don't know if the word "excited" describes how I feel about them. On one hand, when I am out shopping and coming up with nothing (which is mostly the case these days) and I come across a really cute pair , at a really cute price, that is about as excited as i get. I get home, try them on, wear them for awhile and to the rack with the rest they go.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Cumulative Answer: Yes

I bought my first ever pair of heels at the weekend - from a large high street chain in the UK, and I love them! I can definitely see why people get addicted to shoes, I'm already wanting to start thinking about my next pair...

Yes, add me to the list. But being size 13-1/2 wide my choices are very limited. Which is probably a good thing, that way I can't buy very many.

I love peep toes, so its lovely clicky black heels, bright red toe nails, a fresh pair of barely black stockings, a nude suspender belt & matching bra. Then lipstick to match my toes.

Yes, I love new heels!