Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else get excited when they get a new pair of heels?

Silver Member
    Very excited and I love a nice pair of heels

Always I just love new heels.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by girlyman1977 View Post
    any tips for 6 inch heels? I'm getting better at them but are they ever tricky.
    I have a fetish for the highest heels, so lower ones are not an option for me. That backs me into a corner. As I age my flexibility decreases, so how do I resolve the conflict (6 inch heels that are difficult to stand and walk in)?
    I love 6 inch no-platform pumps, but they are difficult, so I wear them a lot for my own pleasure but severely limit walking in them. Just having them on is exciting.
    As much as I love 6 inch pumps, my favorite shoes are 6 inch cork wedges with black velvet strappy uppers. Very pretty, tall as required, but the one inch platform makes them very comfortably walkable. They are high, they feel high, and they look high, but they are comfortable. Win win.
    Finally, keep in "high heel shape". That is, stay flexible with practice and flexibility and stretching exercises. A CDer can't expect to master 6 inch heels by wearing them once a month or so. Of course, if you have a thing for high heels, that won't happen.

Ummm...lemme think. Yes!

The Eve shoes are so cute! What color did you get? They even come in my size in red satin! (So, yes, I do get excited over new heels &#128513

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by girlyman1977 View Post
    any tips for 6 inch heels? I'm getting better at them but are they ever tricky.
    I just walk on the balls of my feet when I've got 6" heels on and I find it's actually easier than with some lower heels. I also try to shorten my stride and walk more with my hips.

Oh yeah!! Super fogged! i thought of making some high heels out of some cowboy boots, at one time!!

hell yes, i ordered some on friday and they are going to be here on sunday, I love amazon and how they deliver on sundays. I got some stilettos with ankle straps, I'm very excited to try them on, can't wait!!

Platinum Member
    Ok let me think this over .....������❤️
    Now so I don't get deleted ... yes I have
    A high heel fetish ... you mean like when
    Out shopping and you see them omg heart
    Pounding flushed feeling those hot heels got to have them
    come $$$$$ me heels ( see I behaved )

Then a new outfit everything from matching bra and panties
    Tops dresses skirts leggings jeans what ever
    Yes I am a high heel girl for sure ...

Oh, no, not at all ... no quickened pulse or heart palpitations, no shortness of breath, no giddy "wheeee!!!" feeling ... absolutely none of that at all.

May I interest you in some Arizona beachfront property ?

I have that same size. Size 14 w mens. Size 16 wide ladies. Almost no stores carry bigger than womens 12. Snaz75.com has some. i found a few on ebay. Yes i get a little excited.

Absolutely! Especially this last time because my wife was with me when I bought them!

So yes! I love high heels. Found these at kohls with a coupon and scored. Think they look so cute and even happier that I fit into a size smaller than I usually wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Before anyone gets the false impression that we're all just a bunch of "heel junkies"...

No, I don't get excited about them.

I don't wear them, and I don't even own a pair anymore. (Closest is a couple pairs of low-heeled booties I rarely wear.)

Now, work-out leggings, on the other hand...

Not necessarily heels, just something new and unique that looks great on.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I pretty much get excited over anything new going into my wardrobe. But a new pair of heels definitely tops the excitement factor list for me!

I wear a men's 14 wide also and can't find any heels without having to order them off the internet

i love shoe shopping. Wish I could do it in person at the store. Still closeted so online shopping it is. Probably better that way. If I could shop in person I would probably go crazy trying on every pair of cute sexy shoes I could get my hands on. When I order a pair of shoes online I find myself anxiously waiting for the delivery truck tracking the package from door to door. When they finally get delivered I rip open package and slip them on. Nothing better than trying them on with different outfits and checking myself out in the mirror. Come to think of it I'm due for a new pair💕👠😍

Such is the door prize for large feet. Be thankful for the 'net. Does anyone besides me remember when very large feet had 4-10 pairs to choose from?

"Oh thank you Ebay shoe gods"
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

I have been searching the thrift stores for months looking for a pair of black boots. There isn't a lot of heel but I actually found a pair in my size! While purchasing them the woman at the register commented on how new they looked. I told her to check out the bottom because I don't think they have been worn. She agreed and I gave her the $9.99 plus tax. Very excited!

DSC_0020.jpg

Platinum Member
    I do omg omg .... I love heels when I see those
    Omg drop dead killer come f**k me
    Got to have them heels my heart pounds
    I get flushed all over ....panting sexy feeling

Then a new outfit dress skirt tops jeans
    What ever ... yes I am a high heel girl
    Love them...

Banned Read only
    Yes ma'am, I always do! I'm lucky enough to have a size 10 and 1/2 or 11 in girly size! My go to place for unbelievable bargains is JC Penny.com. They have an extensive sexy selection of high heels (just bought about 6new pair), booties, and boots. The sale or clearance prices are so fabulous and if you use your Penney's gold card to purchase on line, they always give you an additional 25 to 30% off the sale or clearance prices. They practically pay me to buy their shoes. The average price I pay for a pair of heels, boots, or booties is about $19.00! My last four pair of booties and heels I paid about 12 bucks a pair!

The other super part of purchasing from Penny's is that I have all my girly footwear shipped to thr brick and motar store 10 minutes from my home and pick them up in customer service where all the ladies know the shoes are all for me and want to see my latest Scarlett photos on my Apple IPad. They are are really sweet ladies and are very open and excited about seeing my Scarlett photos. I'm always in handsome guy mode when I go in for pick up and usually buy a couple of nice pieces of my favorite Mixit fashion jewelry for 40% off and then whoever is ringing me up runs a coupon through their scanner for another 20% off. They almost pay me to take the jewelry out of the store too!

So almost all my entire footwear and jewelry selection comes from Penney's. that's it...Love ya'll Scarlett

I love it when I buy new heels, always so exciting to add something to the collection. I bought a new pair just the other day red 3 in pumps, it mad me smile all day long. Marie

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Nah.
    I don't, it's actually quite dull when I get a new pair of heels.
    Lol, joking. It's super exciting, especially Pleaser heels.
    And I really love those Pleaser Pink Label Teeze 47W heels!

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

OMG yes!

High heels? I probably could be sent away for how I feel with a new pair! I get the most amazing internal rush, I can't even explain it. When I buy a new pair nothing matters other than getting them on my feet. If I order them I can not stand the wait and think about nothing else until they are on my feet.

Yep, I am nuts!