Thread: Summertime Blues

Summertime Blues

After a cool, rainy spring the weather is finally warming up and turning summer like. With that comes women wearing their summer clothes/fashions which I absolutely love to observe. It's not only the clothes I love to look at but more (hairless) skin showing, open toed footwear showing off painted nails, etc. My job often times puts me around a lot of women and the last few days I've been inundated with feminine beauty which is wonderful yet gives me a mild case of the blues because I'd love to join in on the fun. I know many of you are able to and/or choose to dress often but the circumstances of my life don't allow that kind of freedom. I don't feel sorry for myself but rather think of how nice it would be to dress as I wish whenever the mood strikes me. Summer is my favorite season and a big part of that is the enjoyment derived from observing all the beautiful women and fashions on display. Does anyone else have similar feelings when summer arrives?

Salina oh yes I worked at a convenience store years ago and loved the drive thru window seeing all those beautiful women in their summer outfits the other 3 seasons sucked lol

Oh yes totally agree, women's summer fashions are just so feminine. Love the sun dresses.
    Reminds me of the Rolling Stones song Paint it black, "I see the girls walk by in their summer clothes, I have to turn my head until my darkness goes".

In the immortal words of the random guy from my college anatomy class, "the season of the sundress is upon us, let us rejoice!" My more masculine side is enjoying all the sites; while my feminine side is envious of all that fashion. I wish I was more passable so I could pull off wearing all those rollers, halter top, strapless dresses, etc.

Oh indeed here in Texas it has been warm for a while and the women are so fine in their summer clothes. There ain't no cure for the summertime blues. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Driving back from the airport from an overseas trip in drab of course, it was the first really warm day of the season. We were driving through a pretty packed shopping area, past many many girls in summer dresses, lots and lots of skin showing..We were stuck in the traffic and a bunch of woman crossed the road right in front of us, the taxi driver who had not said a word for 25 minutes, says "I lurrrrve summer" he said it with such emotion, its stuck with me forever... summed up perfectly.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Mixed emotions. I like the ladies in all their beauty, but cannot wear the same things. And I can't wear as much girl stuff as the temperature goes up, I have to keep the a/c turned to 68 degrees F.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by taylormercedes View Post
    In the immortal words of the random guy from my college anatomy class, "the season of the sundress is upon us, let us rejoice!" My more masculine side is enjoying all the sites; while my feminine side is envious of all that fashion. I wish I was more passable so I could pull off wearing all those rollers, halter top, strapless dresses, etc.
    As I never tire of pointing out, we don't have to pass to enjoy sundresses! I wore this to my college ceramics fair and had a lot of nice compliments. It was warm and windy, and as one young woman drily but in a perfectly accepting way, pointed out, I was having all some frequent 'Marilyn' moments where my dress billowed up around me!

It was a wonderful life affirming day, and exactly what we wish for- being pretty, getting attention, and enjoying the breeze and walking motion caressing us with the hem of our dress.
    P1060814enh.jpg
    Last edited by phili; 06-09-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!