Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A tricky question

For me the doggone thing is almost not there anyway. I always sit to do number 1 because I have to. There is simply no other way. Been that way for years. And on the top, I am a natural B cup.

So yeah, I would say, on your scale, I would be at "0".

Victoria, it's good to see you are still around!

Anna
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

altho i really don't seem to need mine,normaly id be a 0
    but then something is driving me to be this way ,and I'm pretty sure it comes from that region
    so taking that away might end the enjoyment,i have often wondered tho
    but after saying that ,this is not really a sexual thing and a lot also comes from the head
    so it is hard to say
    don't forget when its gone its gone

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I have to be real honest... I'm quite surprised that of 26 responses so far there are so many who say they would be fine having their member cut off. I mean I get that this is a CD forum and everyone is on their own journey but in many a thread it is commonly touted that a huge majority of us CDers are heterosexual men who simply like wearing women's clothing.

I don't know... I just find it odd. Maybe it's just a case of wanting to show how "hardcore" CD you are.

Anyway, here's my answer.
    Sue I think perhaps you are simplifying the categorisation of us on here as CD or Transgendered, many on here are somewhere on the gender continuum and in fact there are 26 replies who clearly prove that. Also being heterosexual has nothing to do with it either. As for wanting to be hardcore CD.. seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Becky, IMHO, you need something more to occupy your mind (LOL)

jodi
    And why would that be Jodi? is not the point of this forum to raise topics for discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I was sort of thinking about the question in the same manner. I was also thinking maybe she needs to go down to the local United States military hospital and take a poll among the infantry guys who have suffered grievous groin injuries. Actually, my Vietnam company commander took a mortar round between his legs. I wonder how that turned out for he and his wife. I think there is some serious fantasy occurring here. "Yikes, my nuts are shot off. Now I can reconstructive surgery and become a woman!"

My wife's cousin has a child who is transitioning from female to male. I think the "what if" question does a disservice to those men and women who are transsexual and not just plain old vanilla cross dressers like me.
    Stephanie what do injured soldiers have to do with anything? So because some people have suffered a devastating injury we can't talk about it? Would you also be suggesting that we refrain from playing tennis because there are some soldiers who have lost their arms. My post was in no way mocking or making light of a serious topic.

And again you refer to a person who is 'worse off than us' ie your transgendered relation, no one is making light of their situation. That person is doing what they have to do. Others of us are not like you a 'plain old vanilla CD' many on here have thoughts about going further, that is why over 30 people have provided answers.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Definitely a 0 for me, always hated it!!

Would I miss the part(s) or the sensation of an orgasm? If I were to be denied the latter, then put me as a 10. I may be approaching the end of "middle age" but I still know what feels good.

Banned Read only
    For those that said if it had to be removed because of an accident/medical condition and you would fully transition to living as a woman full time that doesn't mean your face, body, mannerism would pass as a woman. Therefore you would look like a man in a dress. Not a good way to spend every moment of the rest of your life.

I would be a 10!

Aspiring Member
    I too would be a 0; but if there were options I would inquire if a 'V' could be created in the procedure.
    Michele

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I have to be real honest... I'm quite surprised that of 26 responses so far there are so many who say they would be fine having their member cut off.
    More a reflection of how many self professed CD's have TS or gay leanings, but can't admit it to themselves or anyone else. It's the same as when you read about a CD who insists they're completely straight, but admits that 'when en femme', they want to date or have sex with, men. They need to compartmentalize, and keep at a distance, any female feelings, because we've grown up to believe that it's completely unacceptable for us to be that way. It's hard to get past that. The last taboo?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love being a guy, I have thought about being a women, but would never do anything about it. All that being said, about 7.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

How dare you call my certain part smallish! Have you been peeking in my windows? haha
    No, I like mine and use it a lot. It's most fun to use when I dress up. I'll keep it.
    Now, if you were referring to my brain as my smallish part, I used to have this recurring fantasy: I was in a wreck and received a head injury. Full recovery, no lasting effects EXCEPT when I was cleared to get out of bed and resume a normal life, I open my closet door and asked my mom "where are my clothes? These are all guy's clothes". As the fantasy continued, to allow me to feel normal, I was allowed to dress full time en femme. The only objection my family had was that they thought I wore way too much makeup, skirts way too short, and heels way too high. But, hey, that was the fantasy. In time, I made it reality (less the injury).

Oh golly Becky, If it was lost how would we cope. Or where are we on the gender question? More like that but I would be a 5 I am gender fluid., So I sure hope I do not lose mine.
    Part Time Girl

Being able to urinate from the end of a hose is the very definition of "male privilege." Who would want to give that up? The world is my urinal!

10 without a doubt...

Course im in my mid 20s now, the height of my sex drive is upon me.
    Sex drive plays a big role in CDing for me, Sorry guys er gals, not every CDer is a saint who does it entirely for self expression.

OMG Becky I am pretty sure there would be a major incident with my wife and the docs wanting to reconstruct boy bits and me throwing a total melt down wanting lady parts...it would end up on the news for sure..!!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Ten .....

Zero doesn't seem low enough,,, I go for a negative ten!

Ah-May-Lee
    Zero for me too. I have heard of trans girls who self mutilate themselves in hopes that the hospital removes the unwanted growth. Don't know if that's really true but it could be. I don't know why I never cut myself in that way. I cut myself on other parts of my body, arms and legs, just not down there.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Being able to urinate from the end of a hose is the very definition of "male privilege." Who would want to give that up? The world is my urinal!
    Not to mention, if you've had enough to drink, you can put out small fires. Rinse caustic other liquids off of fine cars (well, it IS pretty harmless to most surfaces). Or wash off an open wound (most men's urine is sterile; women's, not always). Melt open a frozen car door lock; yeah, I've done that after coming out of a bar late at night in the middle of the winter (though, it will re-freeze, but at least you'll get into your car). It does come in handy. There should be a list, somewhere, of all the 'hacks' available that our 'gadget' can be used for. Getting someone pregnant is just the tip of all the possibilities (pun intended).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Losing it all? 8-10. Damaged in a manner that the best suggestion is reconstruction into a functional vagina? 2-3. Just make sure the rest of the junk goes along for the ride and I've plenty of pain relief. I have enough TS friends to know it's not a pain-free process.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I am a trans woman and my answer is 0. In the future I am hoping to have SRS, so that I will not have it any more.

Omg! I've been Day dreaming about this for the last few weeks! Just wondering what the SO would think if I said "do we have to fix it? Can we swap it?" I'm a solid 0 if I could I would.

Aspiring Member
    My mention of being forced into gcs because of an accident- my point was the secret desire of gcs but not having the courage to make the decision to do so, nor to admit deeply held cross gender desire. And, to point out that now I've come clean to myself that really, I wished i was female my entire life, I'm indifferent about my bottom parts. And of course it was not a slight towards cis service members or anyone else injured an accident or suffering from disease. it was about denial and abdication of responsibility.
    Last edited by Nikki.; 06-12-2017 at 12:36 AM.

I would say probably around an eight. I enjoy the sexual aspects of being a guy.

Aw! One or two for me, it would make up my mind about SRS.

I would hope there is enough there to do something useful. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.