Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A tricky question

A tricky question

This is another one of Becky's I wonder topics. This one is a bit controversial and I hope its allowable within the rules, so please be mindful people.

Here goes... 'If you were involved an an accident and a certain smallish part of your anatomy was damaged beyond repair and had to be removed, how upset would you be out of 10?'

Where 10 is I am devastated I don't know how I can keep on living like this' and where 0 is thanks I always hated it anyway.

My score is a 3
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

my score is a 2

Chelyann I have now posted one post less than your 882
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cya is fine with me so a 1 I guess .

Aspiring Member
    your question reminds me of the cliche of hoping for a horrible industrial/farm equipment/vehicle collision/cycling accident/incurable disease where the treating physician regretfully informs the patient their male genitalia must be removed, however they will lead a healthy life otherwise. and, while rarely chosen as an option, it is possible to craft realistic female genitals.

I'll admit the above had been a fantasy once in great while, however now I'm indifferent, so maybe a 2?

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    This is a tough one and very difficult to answer.
    I don't hate my body or it's parts, my CDing started sexually and part of that still remains, have used the term male lesbian and been corrected for it. So obviously my male parts still mean something to me , sadly not my wife anymore .

If it happened through an accident , so be it , it would be far more devastating if I was younger but I would still have to put 5+ on your scale .

6, I would miss it, but I'm sure that I could have so much fun with my new anatomy.

Um something like 0-0,5 i guess. That thing is not needed much. I do not hate it but I do not like it either.
    It would be great excuse for wanting srs since you never ll be "manly enought" again by social standarts.
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

The only way I can respond to this question is this way, it can be removed anytime. I find it annoying, I find it spoiling my overall appearance and wish I never had it to begin with.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I would only miss the standing and being able to go easier.

So I guess a 2

3 maybe for me. I would seriously consider transitioning to full time fem at that point.

It would depend on what stage of life it occured. When younger, of course I would have been upset, VERY upset. After all, so many men define themselves by their penis. How big it is, how often you have sex with it, as well as, of course, having it define you as a man (being a girl of course being the worst possible thing you could be). At this point in my life, it won't really matter all that much. No wife, rare girlfriend and sex is even rarer, so it wouldn't matter.

But I suppose what you're getting at, is the possibility of using penile/scrotal amputation or damage as a rational for SRS. If you're TS, perhaps that would be a nice way to allow yourself to believe it's a good reason. But normal males would NEVER want to be a woman, and there have been more than a few who had reconstructive surgery to create replacement penises in order for those men to feel at least somewhat normal again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Its a 3 for me. It gave me a lovely son but now I can do without it........

Its a 0 for me

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    It would depend on what stage of life it occured. When younger, of course I would have been upset, VERY upset. After all, so many men define themselves by their penis. How big it is, how often you have sex with it, as well as, of course, having it define you as a man (being a girl of course being the worst possible thing you could be). At this point in my life, it won't really matter all that much. No wife, rare girlfriend and sex is even rarer, so it wouldn't matter.

But I suppose what you're getting at, is the possibility of using penile/scrotal amputation or damage as a rational for SRS. If you're TS, perhaps that would be a nice way to allow yourself to believe it's a good reason. But normal males would NEVER want to be a woman, and there have been more than a few who had reconstructive surgery to create replacement penises in order for those men to feel at least somewhat normal again.
    I agree that stage of life would have a dramatic impact on my score. Like others I don't hate my penis, pre-prostate cancer I would have been devastated say 7-8 post prostate cancer I would score it 2-3.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That's an odd situation/question of sorts.
    I would have to be at 9.5 to10, especially being married with no children (yet).
    But adoption is always an option, especially in this scenario.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

It would have to be low, 2 or 3, because of it's usefulness for urination. But, it would be great not to have to tuck, or otherwise hide that little bulge in my skirts and dresses. I would even have to consider transitioning at this late date because I would love to have boobs and look more feminine.

Well I love women and it's nice to have the right tools when your intimate with them so it's a 10 for me.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I'm with Judy Something. I have no desire whatsoever to transition and love women (My wife specifically) and sex with her so it's a resounding 10 for me!

It would be a 1, for me.

3-5 It has been with me for 66 years, but if it was to be lost due to accident, etc.; I would go full transition if possible! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

At my age I would say a 1. Not much use anymore anyway. But it would be inconvenient. But then, I'm adaptable. If it is an accident not much you can do anyway, so just accept its loss and move on. However, removal of testicles messes up the hormone balance and that would have to be made up for some way. I would certainly inquire about replacement with estrogen instead of testosterone. There would no longer be a need to take testosterone blockers to allow the estrogen to be more effective. SRS would not be much of an option because the new anatomy is usually constructed out of the old anatomy and if that is so damaged it must be removed the reconstruction might not be possible.

Bye bye little buddy, it's been a good run. Hello girl parts...finally!
    1 all the way. And a boob job!

I'd be in the 5 zone. I don't really use it for much now days and I always sit when going #1 anyway.But it do come in handy out in the woods.
    Angie

I would be a 7, really love the guy, but...