Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A tricky question

Right title, tricky question.
    I'm bisexual. But honestly I've laid with just 4 women all my life and I don't know how many men.
    I'm mainly bottom but I'd called myself lesbian transgender, so with gurls I like to be top.
    That part of my anatomy is very important at the time of the orgasm but at the same time I've found that sex is more in the mind than down there so my doubt is would I be able to experience orgasm?
    Even for male to female surgery sexual replacement they use the male organ to create a female "functional" sexual organ so without it how they would built it?
    After all those analysis I would probably go for full transition so I would vote for 2.
    So How can I have that kind of accident?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, Carla and I talked about this for a while and finally agreed a a mutual 5.
    😐
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A 1 for sure so long as they have someone there that can do the SRS for me at that time.
    I know, I know, there won't be anything there to use, but I'm sure they could do something. I wouldn't want to be left in limbo that's all.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Zero for me. Didn't even have to think about it. I would be ELATED to have that thing gone!

As long as the doctors do a nice job, I'm a 1.

[QUOTE=Becky Blue;4109258]. 'If you were involved an an accident and a certain smallish part of your anatomy was damaged beyond repair and had to be removed, how upset would you be out of 10?'

Where 10 is I am devastated I don't know how I can keep on living like this' and where 0 is thanks I always hated it anyway."

I would like when you ladies reply have in mind what the original proposal is:

" a certain smallish part of your anatomy was damaged beyond repair and had to be removed, how upset would you be out of 10?'

Where 10 is I am devastated I don't know"

General SRS use your things down there to build a female decent sexual equipment reversing some parts, removing others and relocating others, so if the smallish removed part is your pipe, surgery wouldn't work prettygood, now what would be you answer?

Mine for that reason would be 2 because I would lose some very important part needed to a fully SRS so I should need to learn to live without that, and ask surgeon to at least leave my UT between my legs and not in front, at least I wouldn't need to tuck so I would ask for breast implants, may be some hips and butt and try to live as a woman...

A 1 for me. Yay, no more tucking!
    Keely

One of the Reds

I am quite surprised that there are so many low scores... when I posed the initial question I would have guessed the vast majority of replies would be 10's but interestingly most are 3 and less... maybe it a reflection of who read the OP and bothered answering.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

based on the criteria, since it is already about gone, finish the job.
    over all I am a 2.
    At 73 years it is not cost effective to have SRS. I will continue to do what I have to do with what I have been given.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 06-18-2017 at 01:53 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Either way it would not bother me, probably a 2 on your scale. I am at that point in life where I think I have had a good life I'll just enjoy the rest of it in my own little way.

Seem to be in the minority on this but I'd be a pretty close to 10
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Very popular post not surprised .Me a 1 do not really care anymore i am basicaly asexual
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I figure I'm about a negative 10. I'd party for a month.

Easily a 10. I would be devastated living the rest of my life without a nose.

a 10. It seems that age has the most to do with the low scores, as it isn't working for what they want so why be devastated that its gone. The other low scores are from far on one side of the scale. I think if your still functioning, middle of the road, crossdresser its higher 8-10. If you have had thoughts of transitioning a lot, then it goes lower. I would have thought it would be more 8-10's also but the silent majority doesn't respond as much. I am guilty of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Being able to urinate from the end of a hose is the very definition of "male privilege." Who would want to give that up? The world is my urinal!
    where there 's a will there's a way. where there's no willy there's a she-wee.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

1 to 0 provided something vulval can be made from what's left
    Last edited by chris80; 06-28-2017 at 04:53 PM. Reason: show quote

Even at the ripe old age of 73, it'd be a 10 for me. I get too much pleasure out it, still!

Tony

I'd say a ten here. It may not get as much use as when I was younger, but I'd hate to lose it. Now about turning into something else would be a different question.

Banned Read only
    @Becky Blue - Am I allowed to answer this question?

Of course Paula why not?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    My kids are grown, and intimacy has waned. Once upon a time, 9 or 10. Now Sammy the one eyed trouser snake has less of role in the world. 3?

I would have to say a 1 also.
    Brandy
    Brandy Mathews

There is a general correlation with age the older we get the lower the score, of course that is not surprising...but I am still amazed how many 1s and 2s there are.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

At my age and the present state of my performance 0. Mentally, I think I would enjoy the change.

Probably a 0 for me, since it was last used properly long time ago its ready to drop off any way so no loss for me !