Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A tricky question

As at my age its pretty close to vestigial, maybe a 1.
    Oddly, this is a question that I've asked myself rather often in the past.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I have to be real honest... I'm quite surprised that of 26 responses so far there are so many who say they would be fine having their member cut off. I mean I get that this is a CD forum and everyone is on their own journey but in many a thread it is commonly touted that a huge majority of us CDers are heterosexual men who simply like wearing women's clothing.

I don't know... I just find it odd. Maybe it's just a case of wanting to show how "hardcore" CD you are.

Anyway, here's my answer.
    Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Surprisingly I've considered this question a time or two.......

Hmmm, it makes one think about "aBoynamedSue's" comment.

Anyway, I'd place myself on the scale at either 7 or 8. I like my penis, have fun with it and have no desire to get rid of it. That's not the road I'm traveling.

BUT! If the decision was taken away from me and I was presented with this scenario I'd think long and hard about which path to take. I could see myself adapting to a new reality.

It would be a 10. I know how to adapt though. If the options were a mangled crotch area, a horrible fake penis, or some rubber hose to pee with, or a vagina, I would opt for the vagina, and probably would be fine with that.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    The number is decreasing as I age. It's a 4 to 5 now, 25 years ago it would have been a 7 to 9.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Thanks for the question Nikki

I would like to have it gone but with no vagina just make it look real with no penetration oh does it come with a boob job since it was an accident and all
    lets make the most of it

Leann
    and i would be a very happy camper

10. Devastated!, devastated as I choose to do what I will with my body! Down to each hair removed from my brows!

10. Functionally, special moments with a special person may be lost or never had!

STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Like most extreme situations its not easy to say what i would do until i was actually in that moment. I think most of us can agree that the parts dont make the person. I am comfortable with both male and female projections of my personality. Given the options in this scenario, for me, i would choose having a vagina. It would not prevent me from expressing my male side, with one obvious exception of course. And it would allow me to experience my female side in a much broader and deeper way.
    I give it a 2.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I would say 15

as i get older i find the number gets lower, so probably a 2 or 3 now...
    paula

I am sure given a choice of nothing or having a vagina I expect most would chose the latter.

The trouble with the question is that most of the penis is used to from a vagina so its just hypothetical.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi Becky Alyce,
    Haven't posted much lately, having computer problems at home, but read your question and thought it was worth signing in from my phone.
    I have had this same question swirling about my brain pan long before I came to this site or even before I fully admitted to myself that I have a feminine side. I may be just in TS denial.
    I can't say I hate the thing, as it did bring me a fantastic son, but I don't define myself by it. I have also found that more and more lately, I've tried to push it back up into my body. I mean more then just tucking I've actually tried to push the whole thing back up into me. It's weird and hard to explain, but without getting too deep into this and to answer your question.
    I would say I would be at the low end of the scale maybe a 1 or 2.
    I am glad that I'm not the only one who has had these thoughts/question and I've always wondered if for me it wasn't a sign that I am still not being truly honest with myself.

Right now I would say a 10, but if I lost it, I am telling everyone I got it shot off in the war. I think people would assume I was some type of hero, rather than knowing a farm accident caused me to lose my best friend.

At my age it would not be the end of the world.

Becky, IMHO, you need something more to occupy your mind (LOL)

jodi

The darn thing is broken anyways (Pyronies) so the temptation to chop it off is always in the back my mind.

If it had to go, I'd ask how could I help?

At a younger age it would be a 10, I've had my kids and really haven't had any real sex since my wife died. However, I'm not into men so having a vagina is not all that appealing either.
    I guess if the "equipment" is totally destroyed I'd be happy to go with the vagina, find myself a lesbian with a toy fetish and see how the other side lives. Maybe I would even transition at my old age.
    So let's say a 4.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Becky, IMHO, you need something more to occupy your mind (LOL)

jodi
    I was sort of thinking about the question in the same manner. I was also thinking maybe she needs to go down to the local United States military hospital and take a poll among the infantry guys who have suffered grievous groin injuries. Actually, my Vietnam company commander took a mortar round between his legs. I wonder how that turned out for he and his wife. I think there is some serious fantasy occurring here. "Yikes, my nuts are shot off. Now I can reconstructive surgery and become a woman!"

My wife's cousin has a child who is transitioning from female to male. I think the "what if" question does a disservice to those men and women who are transsexual and not just plain old vanilla cross dressers like me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since I'm 70+ and losing function of that "part" more and more? I'd say we all will have to learn to live without it if we live long enuff.
    Personally, I relate sex to eating, drinking, and sleeping in importance. However, I can see the end coming and will just soldier on.

Imagining how I would function losing it at age 20 to 45? That's like asking me what I'd do if I suddenly turned into a wolverine. I have no idea----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    10 like any other cis male, I am not a TS and don't have GID.

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I have to be real honest... I'm quite surprised that of 26 responses so far there are so many who say they would be fine having their member cut off. I mean I get that this is a CD forum and everyone is on their own journey but in many a thread it is commonly touted that a huge majority of us CDers are heterosexual men who simply like wearing women's clothing.

I don't know... I just find it odd. Maybe it's just a case of wanting to show how "hardcore" CD you are.

Anyway, here's my answer.
    Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg
    Maybe more around here are a little more on the tg scale then they think, or wish to be.... And a thread like this makes them think 1st about not having one yippee, oops, did I just say that? Lol.

My answer would be 10 for sexual reasons, but otherwise 1. I could care less about urinating so long as I can somehow. And what else about it is of any appeal? I'd really miss sex with it. Even if I was alone today, I'd wouldn't consider hrt because of the effect hrt has on it, which for many who are ts is a welcome effect.

To me it has one job to do, and if it couldn't do that, I'd probably sign off on removal as to me it would then be totally useless plus a grotesque mangle besides. I'd really miss sex though...

Bec, my score would be somewhere between a 2 and a 3...it would be a final push to move forward and begin transitioning. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

No question - 0 for me.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

9. I've got my family, but I would miss it and the sexual aspects of it. But I wouldn't be devastated.

I'm already in my 70s, so I can give a pretty good answer to the question of how much stage of life would influence my answer to the question. Stage of life makes no difference to me. I still love my ... um ... "certain smallish part of my anatomy" just as much as I ever did. It still works pretty well, and I love the pleasure it gives me. So I'd be a 10. I'd be devastated to lose it.