Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A tricky question

Some of you gurls are quite funny. Really - your nose! Negative 10! I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!!

But I have watched some YouTube CG videos of the reassignment surgery. I have the same answer I've given concerning a vasectomy - hell no! Now if it was permanently injured in an accident, maybe. I mean I might be most of the way there. So put me down as a 5. And if the next 5 years are as bad on me as the last, I won't need it anyway. Might be all this hormonal change these last few years that have me here anyway!
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

Big assumption Donna, my nose is most definitely not smallish
    More low scores - interesting
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Interesting post,

I'd say 1 also.

Step back a minute and realize that your typical male, would be 10-11.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Smallish? Well, you're certainly not talking about my manhood. Ha ha ha ha! I make a funny!

But seriously, as much as I hate my male body, transitioning is not for me, so I'll go with 10 also because losing it in an accident is sure to have a lot of complications, physical and mental.

Reality Check
    I would much rather lose my penis than an arm or a leg. That said, with the penis gone and the testicles intact, there would be urges that could not be fulfilled so that would be pretty frustrating. It might be better to have it all gone. That said, if I lost it I would go on with life. It is convenient for relieving myself and it does get used otherwise once in a while but it is not what defines my life. So - a "5".

As I read the responses, I think some have read things into the original post that were not there. The premise is that the penis is removed, not the whole works and not that it is replaced with a vagina. And the loss of the penis is not a good reason to transition.

I would say an 8. Would definitely like to keep it but if it was damaged or removed, I could certainly go on living and have a satisfying life.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I am quite surprised that there are so many low scores... when I posed the initial question I would have guessed the vast majority of replies would be 10's but interestingly most are 3 and less... maybe it a reflection of who read the OP and bothered answering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica S View Post
    .It seems that age has the most to do with the low scores, as it isn't working for what they want so why be devastated that its gone. The other low scores are from far on one side of the scale. I think if your still functioning, middle of the road, crossdresser its higher 8-10. If you have had thoughts of transitioning a lot, then it goes lower. I would have thought it would be more 8-10's also but the silent majority doesn't respond as much. I am guilty of it too.
    There is a general correlation with age the older we get the lower the score, of course that is not surprising...but I am still amazed how many 1s and 2s there are.
    There's also the prospect of what exactly will you be able to do with it if it DOES still work; While for some of us, sexual desire has decreased with age, the other problem is, if it hasn't, who do we have available to have sex with? I discovered a while ago that it wasn't my libido that had died; it was that I was surrounded by old unattractive females. When a hot young woman smelling of perfume walked through my department one day, I once again felt the flag raising spontaneously. My sex drive wasn't dead, and my desires weren't decreasing, there was simply nothing around to get aroused about. And that's still the problem, at least for me; there simply aren't a whole lot of women that turn me on, that want me for a mate as well. There's some bizarre myth that as we get older, who we want to have sex with, changes as well. Yet, I don't know a whole lot of men who are actively hot for old ladies (there's one, but he's always liked much older women).

General SRS uses your things down there to build a female decent sexual equipment reversing some parts, removing others and relocating others, so if the smallish removed part is your pipe, surgery wouldn't work pretty good, now what would be you answer?
    Before the current state of the art procedure which uses the penis as parts for the newly conversion to a vagina, there were other methods using skin grafts from other parts of the body, or even a section of intestine inverted (problem with that is continuous mucous type secretions, though I guess you could always just wear a pad or tampon or something; up side was, natural lubrication). You don't need either the penis or even much of the scrotum to make a nice set of female genitalia. Plastic surgery has come a long way.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    There's also the prospect of what exactly will you be able to do with it if it DOES still work; While for some of us, sexual desire has decreased with age, the other problem is, if it hasn't, who do we have available to have sex with?................ .
    You don't seem to have much of an imagination. I don't have to spell it out, do I?

0... zero. I wore it out and really have no use for it now days

Silver Member
    Literally the only gain is a flatter front. You don't phrase it where the solution is bottom surgery to be female, is that your real question?
    I'd say I wouldn't know till I was in that position but I think being gender fluid my guess is a 5.

Banned Spammer
    this is easy. I hate those dangly things..... absolute minus 0000000 in fact they should be made to fall off wen your done with them!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph65 View Post
    this is easy. . . . . . . fact they should be made to fall off when your done with them!!!!.
    At 73 I ask: When are we done with them?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.