Thread: What is going on!

What is going on!

Last week got a new cami and i was in the kitchen. Wife says turn around so I did. She said I was growing boobies. I look sure enough they are getting bigger. WTF what is going on? She said we will have to get you a training bra. Or you can wear a sports bra and squish them.At this point don't know if excited or confused.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A sports bra won't squish them all that much.

LOL, yeah enjoy it. I have B sized boobs and we always want them larger. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Hard to wrap my head around theseor my hands.Lol

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

So all this must have something to do.With low T and free T turning to estrogen.

Last year, my wife noticed my breasts looked larger. I, too, was aware of their increase and wondered why. I'm not taking meds. To my surprise and thrill, she bought me two a cup underwire bras...one black and a white one. I couldn't wait to put them on. After making the necessary strap adjustments. They're perfect. I couldn't stop smiling. Yes, I, too, was both excited and confused. I now have several more and often wear underneath. I have my "regular" c cup bras and forms. I love the natural feelings when I wear my a cup, especially when I lean over and "scoop". Enjoy it. I do.

Dammit, some girls have all the luck! Enjoy the girls, girls!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    LOL, yeah enjoy it. I have B sized boobs and we always want them larger. LOL
    Nope. I'm a 46B, maybe a barely C, and happy with that. Any larger, and they would be obvious to the world as female breasts under my male clothes. And I wouldn't be able to go swimming without my shirt on, ever, without feeling quite uncomfortable. As it is, I can get it excused as 'man boobs'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There's a question? When do man-boobs become female boobs? A change in shape, or just in size?

I think we start emitting more female hormones when we feel feminine, and the body responds. My breasts are more full, and my other parts are looking and behaving differently as well.
    We are all beautiful...!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a fortuitous happening for u, Kellyann. I
    But, if I started growing boobs, what would I do with all my sets of silicone breast forms and zillions of tops, dresses, and outfits that require size C or larger breasts to fill? At my age, I'd rather NOT have to start all over----------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I lift too much to get them unfortunately, but man has made nice ones for me.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

As I'm aging it also seems as if my breasts are getting larger or at least filling the cups (C cups) better. Is it aging or that I'm wearing a bra more or buying better fitting bras.
    It seems that after I take off my bra they seem to hold that shape for a while. Maybe it's just my imagination or wishful thinking.