I arrived in Dallas last Saturday after spending about the last 7 months in Germany. Last Monday after work the wife and I went to BJ's in Addison to eat a pizza and drink some beer. I think BJ's has some great pizza and also they brew some great beer as well. We were sitting in a booth in the bar area when about 5 college aged guys come in and took a table across from us. They must not have noticed I was wearing a skirt and pumps until I get up to use the restroom. When walking back to my table I noticed they all had turned around to look at me. I just made simple eye contact with a few of them and smiled a bit and than sat down at my table. The wife leaned across the table and whispered that the entire time I was in the restroom they were joking with each other about which restroom I was going to use and if I always had to seat down to pee. I just laughed and told her that it didn't bother me at all. A few minutes latter one of the guys asked my wife why someone as nice as her was drinking a beer with an old faggot. I immediately turned around and looked him in the eye and asked "what did you ask my wife?" he repeated it much to my astonishment. They all laughed when he said it. Well.. that pissed me off. So I stood up and walked over to him and in a nice calm voice asked him if he had ever had his ass kicked by an "old Faggot"? My wife jumped up and got in between us the two of us and grabbed me by the arms pretending to hold me back. She said (very convincing like) "Honey, please don't! Remember the last two guys you put in the hospital filed charges against you" I replied "that it's ok, we're all cool here" I looked at the guy "aren't we?" Poor kid looked like he just stained his underwear as he just nodded yes. We didn't hear much from them after that. One of the guys walked by later on their way out and apologized to my wife and I for his friends behavior. Not sure if it was sincere since he was one of the ones laughing with the others but I told him thank you anyway. Later my wife and I were just laughing about the whole thing. She told me she saved my cute ass. The restaurant manager come up an offered his apologies as well Seemed like the bartender had heard it all and was ready to jump to my defense if necessary. The manager asked if they could pick up our tab for the inconvenience. I told him it won't be necessary but he could buy us another beer.