Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I being tested?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Am I being tested?

When I came home today my wife called me into the living room where she was holding a large plastic bag.
    She then proceeded to empty the contents onto the sofa.
    It was a large quantity of bras, girdles, all-in-one briefers.

At first I thought she found part of my stash I may have forgotten about.

She went on to say "can you believe my mother want me to donate her underwear to the VETS?"

Well she put everything back into bag and in the barrel outside.

Wow vintage Girdles, is she testing me to see if I grab them out of the trash? OMG LOL

I think they were sprinkled with Pink-Fog!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 06-10-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I hope you grabbed the bag..Someone can use them.

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    If you are serious about quiting you should explain to your wife about crossdressing triggers and the temptation that they cause.
    If she does know about triggers then what she did was mean.

Of course, she showed it to you on purpose. She expects you to take the girdles. That is cooperation--in my mind. Take her out to dinner or buy her something nice. Flowers maybe--or a new car.
    Or, if you think she is a bit vindictive--take the stuff and substitute something disgusting. Got a handful of spiders? Dead snake? Some ripe road kill? Get pictures, OK?
    Still be ready to give up the old girdles--in case she makes a big issue about it. You can buy your own, later.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 06-11-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Judy I wouldn't know what to do. Maybe tell her you'll take them to the mission in town n then stash them with your other stash..... Dang I guess it's a good problem to have. Either way it's a hard decision to make.... Might be better to just forget about and act like you don't care. ( just don't let her throw them away) or at least see you getting them out of the trash later... Lol good luck.

Possibly, but this also is a normal occurrence in marriages. You have said you have quit, for months now, so yeah I can see this as a test to what you have told her. Doesn't mean that it is, but it might be. I will say though if she gets into the business of taunting you that's way wrong. I would think if you were trying to quit she would make it easier, not harder for you. NOT THAT I am associating CDing with drinking, but.... when it comes to the quitting part, imagine a guy quitting alcohol, and his wife comes home with a whole bunch of bottles of alcohol and says look at all of this stuff that I have to give away. That's truly mean spirited, at least to me it would be. So, if she is "testing you" it is being done in a very mean and vindictive way.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Not that I want to wear my mother in-law's girdles (or do I) but most of you know that vintage girdles are worth quite a bit on eBay.
    I would say the lot is worth at least $150.

This is Bad! Now I'm thinking I have to keep the animals away from the trash for three days.
    Why are the girdles sprinkled with Pink-Fog?
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 06-10-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!

Just reading that story triggers the pink fog. I couldn't blame you a bit for keeping the bag.

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    If you still have enough of your own things I wouldn't go near them ! I suspect she is testing you otherwise why would she empty the bag in front of you,she would have put them straight in the bin, you can bet your life she will check the bin before it's collected.

OK if you want to start to make a stand then find some other way and don't get into a fight over your mother in law's underwear it isn't worth it, if you do she may not ever let it go and use it to continually ridicule you.

Sorry to me they aren't sprinkled with pink-fog dust ,they are more sprinkled with trouble ! After your last comments about you wife being the strong one and no walk over, I think she has it in her to set you a trap. If this is the case and the way things are going to be then you really have got to do something to change it , like I said before I don't think she is going to let it go until she has it all her own way.
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-10-2017 at 07:14 PM.

TRAP! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Very tempting as they might be I personally would leave them alone.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Trap perhaps are familiar enough with your sory however maybe if it isna test turn it into.an opportunity? Simply explain that you taking those items in means you don't have to go but them new.someplace.else!? Just a thought.

Used underwear = bad

Used mother-in-law's underwear = worse

From there, in the immortal words of Admiral Akbar, "It's a TRAP"!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I'm not saying it's a trap, but....

itsatrap.jpg
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    I'm not saying it's a trap, but....

itsatrap.jpg

if it walks like a duck or it talks like a duck......well its a duck....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Judy. It is a trap. Don't fall in. It is a trap. so don't go get those girdles. Or you will regret it. .
    Part Time Girl

It smells like a trap. It also smells like a rather dysfunctional relationship. How you deal with this is your business, but my suggestion is that you do deal with it, somehow.
    If it were me, I'd rescue the garments, with the intention of putting them on ebay, or just donating them to a suitable charity thrift, but... I'd also put in their place a note. Something along the lines of, "So what, exactly, were you hoping to prove with this manipulative stunt? BTW, I've rescued the clothes you pretended to throw away. I intend see that they are put to good use", intentionally leaving out any specifics of what that use might be. But that's just me. I don't like being manipulated and will give as good as I get in such games.

I can't believe not one member has asked for the address....

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

My, my the suspense , the cloak and dagger. Its definitely a trap, I might be wrong but I wish you best of luck....

You should do whatever suits you best, but it sounds like a trap to me. I think even taking a few items will be noticed just based on the other responses I've seen. Hope it all goes okay.

Silver Member
    Don't know if it a trap. BUT IF YOU GET CAUGHT WITH THEM IN YOUR STASH IT WILL BE WORSE THAN IF BEING YOURS.
    Your wife will feel violated, think that you are turned on by her mother and the list goes on. Much worse than her finding YOUR lingerie.

Well the trash is on the street and will be picked up before she wakes up in the morning, it appears she wasn't taunting me.
    I love the finish look of fem fully with a dress on but I also love what foundation garments with hip pads and breast forms can do!

Wow can you imagine how I felt when she dumped the foundation garments on the coach?
    I would say I'm not trying to stop dressing, I'm just trying to keep her happy.

Today I asked her "why did you shave down there and not let me be part of it? I asked you for years to shave it."
    She said it's her life and she'll do what she wants.

I thought wow, she can do what she wants but I can't. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post

Today I asked her "why did you shave down there and not let me be part of it? I asked you for years to shave it."
    She said it's her life and she'll do what she wants.
    This would have been the perfect time to say well if that's the case then I can too. Color me suspicious but I think she may be up to something. I agree with Amanda you two need to get things out in the open so you know where you stand.

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Somehow from you previous threads and this current one, from what you have told us you are heading for a major incident with your wife, either that or your not being totally straight with us.

She is testing you to the limit and you keep falling for it, it's a case of do as I say not as I do otherwise you could be out the door.

I always thought I was a patient person but the way I felt about my CDing I would be saying it's my body , my mind and I need to satisfy it's needs, and see how she takes it. If you take a bully on they will back down , you have to get some respect from her about your CDing needs, at the moment she appears to think it's a game you're playing (and I must admit I get the that impression as well when I read some of your replies ) so it's something you can drop and never go back to it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She planned that so don't take any of the items.
    Women don't go to the bathroom with out a plan so I'm sure its a trap.
    Look its obvious she thinks you are stupid, she doesn't care about you and she is looking for a way to get rid of you so give up dressing and screw up her well laid plans.
    I would be the biggest thorn in her side but thats just me I hate being screwed with like that @ yes I have been thru two bad marriages so I know how far women will go.