Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I being tested?

Hello Judy,

Yes, you are being tested, but I think the chances are good you knew before asking.

IMO you are asking for trouble if you rescue any of it.

Used bottom underwear must, by law, go in the trash where I live.

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    If you are serious about quiting you should explain to your wife about crossdressing triggers and the temptation that they cause.
    If she does know about triggers then what she did was mean.

Of course, she showed it to you on purpose. She expects you to take the girdles. That is cooperation--in my mind. Take her out to dinner or buy her something nice. Flowers maybe--or a new car.
    Or, if you think she is a bit vindictive--take the stuff and substitute something disgusting. Got a handful of spiders? Dead snake? Some ripe road kill? Get pictures, OK?
    Still be ready to give up the old girdles--in case she makes a big issue about it. You can buy your own, later.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 06-11-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Trap, Frame, Sting Op, Entrapment, testing you? I kind of think so. Kind of mean of her.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Relations ships with women are a constant Psy ops.
    Always trying get you to slip up so she can drop the D word on you.
    I would not be inclined to play her game and just not pay attention to her and her demands.

I say ebay as well. May as well make some money, and potentially make one of us happier. I had a very nice Sears all in one, with hook & eye/zipper front closure, that I tossed away long ago, and haven't ever seen one like it anywhere since. So, don't just toss it. make someone else's life happier, even if you can't take it, yourself.

Oh yeah, and it's a trap.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Sell the stuff or donate it.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Very tempting as they might be I personally would leave them alone.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

As Far as she knows you quit, you purged and you're done. The truth is you haven't, you didn't fully and you're not.
    I don't know anything about your wife and your relationship with her except what you have posted, but to answer your question, the way I see it is, yes you are being tested. Sure you could tell her that they could be sold on ebay since they are vintage clothing, but that could cause problems you may not want to deal with at this time. If it were me I'd leave them where they are. Sprinkled in pink fog or not they are just not worth it.
    Personally I believe what she did was wrong and shows a lack of trust and faith in you.

Of course, it's a trap. But take the stash anyway, and let your wife have her worst suspicions confirmed.

It would serve her right for trying to set you up and entrap you in this way. If she wants to play her version of Mad Magazine's "Spy v. Spy" with you in this manner, then go the distance with her and see who cries "Uncle!" first.

Bullies deserve to be called on their B.S., and based on your past posts, that is clearly what your wife is - and an unyielding control freak to boot.

I believe in being honest on this site. I tried PortraitPro and found it to look unnatural and that heavy stick makeup with contouring and good lighting look much beter.

Well back to the Girdles in the trash. Well I thought about them all night, OK shoot me!
    When the wife was in the shower I looked through the bag. About 15 items, pretty worn but three were mint and about 30 years old.
    An all-in-one, a very sexy OB girdle, and a very nice strapless bra of course I took the three best items and put the rest back, and hopefully she didn't count them.

Does this mean I'm a Cross-dresser?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    You know she counted them and probably knows in which manner they were arranged in the bag.
    She probably checked them several times thru out the day to see if you got into them.
    Her trap has been set and you fell right in so what are you going to do now?
    If she gets pissed oh well its all on you because you couldn't keep your hands off them.
    Let us know if it was worth it.

You should do whatever suits you best, but it sounds like a trap to me. I think even taking a few items will be noticed just based on the other responses I've seen. Hope it all goes okay.

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Are your playing us off against your wife ?

I can't understand why you are so openly playing with fire , you may be a crossdresser but an alive one or a dead one ?

I'm hoping this is going to be you making a stand on how you truly feel about your CDing, it's either that or you're some kind of masochist !

My, my the suspense , the cloak and dagger. Its definitely a trap, I might be wrong but I wish you best of luck....

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    I'm not saying it's a trap, but....

Attachment 278256

if it walks like a duck or it talks like a duck......well its a duck....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

put the items in her drawer along with a dead rat!!

sorry yes I am vindictive

Perhaps it is a kind offer to pick through it. But if you feel it is some kind of test- then test back by asking casually about the bag of clothes and see what the feeling of the response is. Isn't the goal to get to a point of equilibrium- DADT, or acceptance, or strict closet- whatever works between you?
    We are all beautiful...!

Oops Judy, can't believe you did that! It certainly sounded like a setup by your wife.
    Hope you have prepared yourself for the explosion which will follow if she has caught you out.
    Wishing you good luck, you may need it!
    Nic
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Yeah, it's not a good idea to donate undies, even if they've been washed.
    Unless of course it's between family members.... If it's a test then I hope you passed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It was a trap and you walked into it with a big shit-eating grin on your face.

The thing I find horrifying is that so many here seem to consider this a normal part of married life, apart from a few who exhibited at least a little defiance.
    This is someone you've pledged to love, honor and cherish and the normality of it is these crappy mind games. It has become obvious that marriage no longer has any real meaning in today's social fabric and any thinking person should re-examine their conception of it.

Oh, and mother-in-law's used underwear- icky,icky,ICKY!!!
    Last edited by donnalee; 06-12-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Silver Member
    Don't know if it a trap. BUT IF YOU GET CAUGHT WITH THEM IN YOUR STASH IT WILL BE WORSE THAN IF BEING YOURS.
    Your wife will feel violated, think that you are turned on by her mother and the list goes on. Much worse than her finding YOUR lingerie.

Well the trash is on the street and will be picked up before she wakes up in the morning, it appears she wasn't taunting me.
    I love the finish look of fem fully with a dress on but I also love what foundation garments with hip pads and breast forms can do!

Wow can you imagine how I felt when she dumped the foundation garments on the coach?
    I would say I'm not trying to stop dressing, I'm just trying to keep her happy.

Today I asked her "why did you shave down there and not let me be part of it? I asked you for years to shave it."
    She said it's her life and she'll do what she wants.

I thought wow, she can do what she wants but I can't. WTF
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Judy,

If you ask me your wife is sending a signal out that she is moving on without you.

I have been through divorce, I can tell you when the wife is suddenly cleaning out drawers, organizing clothes, dressing better, hair done twice as often, acting aloof or what the heck I think I will just shave my vagina today............after all this time I am very suspicious.

Wish I had better news but this sounds like a glass pane with lots of cracks forming...................

I am no help here, but something is very strange in this affair, glad the garbage pick up went off OK. I would have salvaged OB girdle too.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

This is terrible. I suggest that you and your wife have to get things out in the open. I don't like the shaving part. Is she doing it for herself? Or another guy? Or in anticipation of another guy? You need to know where you stand.