Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I being tested?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post

Today I asked her "why did you shave down there and not let me be part of it? I asked you for years to shave it."
    She said it's her life and she'll do what she wants.
    This would have been the perfect time to say well if that's the case then I can too. Color me suspicious but I think she may be up to something. I agree with Amanda you two need to get things out in the open so you know where you stand.

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Somehow from you previous threads and this current one, from what you have told us you are heading for a major incident with your wife, either that or your not being totally straight with us.

She is testing you to the limit and you keep falling for it, it's a case of do as I say not as I do otherwise you could be out the door.

I always thought I was a patient person but the way I felt about my CDing I would be saying it's my body , my mind and I need to satisfy it's needs, and see how she takes it. If you take a bully on they will back down , you have to get some respect from her about your CDing needs, at the moment she appears to think it's a game you're playing (and I must admit I get the that impression as well when I read some of your replies ) so it's something you can drop and never go back to it.

Teresa,

At this point I don't know If I'll dress again but I think the desire will come back.
    If or when it comes back strong enough to the point I can't resist at that point I'll have to tell her.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Good luck Judy. Whether you dress again or not, be prepared for a life of hell. She will find other things to throw in your face when she can't throw the cd,ing.

It's your life. I chose not to put up with that crap from my ex, and glad I did so. Life is so much better today without her

Only you can choose to be happy or miserable.

jodi

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    I'm sorry I've been outspoken , I wish I could change your situation , it was very much like mine, but I couldn't ebb and flow with it so I had to push to the limits and beyond. It's a fine dividing line between genuine needs and feeling selfish , but we have a life as well, and being continually unhappy had to change. It's not perfect and I guess it never will be.

What I'm trying to say is fight a little harder but be organised and have answers, go to counselling if it truly helps you even if you do it alone as I did. As I've said before going out socially was a huge hurdle but it's earned me respect with my wife and family, for a husband and father to go out dressed as a woman has got to be a deep need to satisfy .

Hi Judy,
    I agree with most of the comments and you were being tested. The test may have end when you let her throw everything in the trash. It sounds like you still have few things to work out with yourself and your wife.
    That being said, I would have done the exact same thing. My attraction to vintage foundations (just purchased a longline and OBG set for $90) can drive me to do some somewhat foolish things.
    Hugs

Just my guess, but I believe your wife found out after 35 years of marriage? If so, maybe you will have to give her 35 years to adjust.