Thread: Blessed or Cursed ???

Banned Read only

Blessed or Cursed ???

I go to a home improvement store often and there is a person at the check-out line that is truly androgynous and meets ReineD's definition to a T. As a CD I am fascinated and wouldn't mind at all taking their place. This person is about 19 or 20, 5'3" tall, 115 lbs., smooth face with no facial hair, very attractive face and thick healthy hair. And looking for all the tell tale signs I have not been able to tell their gender. The only way I think the person is male is there are no breasts.

My bias thinking as a CD of the place this person is in now being young, no wife or kids, no great career job holding him or commitments and looking like I described if he wanted to present and/or live as a female and pass totally all he would have to do is add lipstick, bra and forms and he would not be questioned as being a female. No problems with society, wife or anything.

If he wasn't into "girly" then he could dress as manly as he could but would be rejected by some women and men as to small and not manly.

My opinion once more as a CD I see this as a true blessing, with very little preparation he could present as a girl or guy and pass 100%. Would this be a blessing or what, to be able to present in the gender you chose for that day, week or full time with no B.S. problems from wife, family, job, society or any one else.

Just wondering if a person is born like this would you gravitate more to being female? Would females accept him and take him in as one of them and influence him to be feminine which would include dressing, mannerisms and presentation as in daily living as a female? Clothes, makeup, hair salon could turn someone like this into a real head turner and not have all the problems a small man would face. On the other side of the coin aren't guys that are born big and strong pulled to be football players, blue collar workers, etc.

Blessed or Cursed , I wonder how he sees it ???

When I was that age, I was tall (6' 1") and very thin (less than 150#). I was drawn to being a CD and had no fantasies about athletics. Back in the 70's, going the transgender route was almost impossible. Now, in an easier environment, I wish I was still 150. I hope your young clerk is comfortable taking whatever path they wish.

I am sure females would accept him.
    You describe my physique at that age to a "T".

My girlfriends had a great time dressing me up and passing me off as a female.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never was small. I am 5' 10" and around 200#! In HS, I weighed 180. Once when married i was down to a 28" waist though! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It will all depend on how he's wired.

If he has the desire to bend gender it will be a blessing, but if that desire doesn't exist in him, it could be a curse. He could easily experience a type of body dysphoria alien to most of us here on this site. If he sees his physical appearance as not manly enough he may begin to do guy things to over compensate. Big trucks or fast cars, guns, mountain climbing, you know, the usual. In the long term wishes, desires or attractions now hidden or denied may change for him, but that head of hair may be the thing to watch, it's the one thing he can easily control to send whatever message he desires.

Overall, we can only stand back and wonder what we would do if we inhabited that body and how our lives would be different than they are now. His life is his to live and we can only wish him happiness in the long run. I'm in my mid 60's and still wish from time to time that my body were different from how it turned out. Well, that body but maybe a couple of inches taller. ;-)
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Not much of a way to determine his gender leaning, unless you ask, but that would be rude. Being rather big my entire life I have always admire a guy I met while I was in the Army. He was identical to the person you describe, other than the Uniform. Many times I have wished I were small like he is, so I could wear the more trendy cloths. Big gurls like me always have problems finding larger anything, compared to the more general size female body.

I have worked with and seen a number of people like that. It seems like they may have less testosterone from conception. I was tall and skinny as a kid, and picked on a lot, too. One high school class mate tried to get me to do a sexual thing in the bathroom, when him and i were alone. That bothered me a lot. I finally just got the heck away. Who know? I hardly understand much about myself, let alone another.

When I was growing up one of my moms favorite stories was when a teacher ask "is that a little boy or girl" Everyone always laughs except me. many thought my younger sister and I were twins. Back then I never thought much about it, but going through the Army and later a professional career, I found it was more of a hindrance to advancement than anything else.
    Susan

I am gender fluid, and growing up was crazy I had to bet to my own drum until got it figured out. I am 5'11 and. II played high school football and boxed in my younger years. Always a rough guy. But as I age that sure changed.. I love it now and realized why I naturally crossdressed for decades.
    Part Time Girl

Somewhere in between .I try to be happy with the reality that i have to face everyday and try to make the best of it
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Platinum Member
    We really can't know. its possible she/he is really bummed about it. its possible he is perfectly comfortable with himself/herself as is. Because this person may be male, female or somewhere in between, both physically and or mentally.

I hope this person is happy with being....

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Sounds like a case of the grass being greener , Ok you are making many assumptions, maybe the person you describe is making the most of what they have but who knows they may want to be a 6'+ and 6' wide football player but it's never going to happen for them, so they are making the best of what they have.
    Something came up recently describing a similiar person , as someone pointed out they could be a F/M CDer.