Thread: Short shorts in broad daylight

Short shorts in broad daylight

Well Last time I had a night walk in short shorts that acted like a primer to walk around during the day.
    I wore Helium shorts https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...TF8&th=1&psc=1

I just took out the trash wearing these shorts with a red flower print mens shirt and sunglasses- sort of pulling off the tropical man look as I got a beard to go with it.

I had to wear the shirt in a half tuck so that it didn't look like i wasn't wearing pants xD Oh yeah my legs were clean shaven as It would probably be more embarrassing to wear short girly shorts with hairly legs. I also wore a pink thong under it as these shorts are see through and I didn't want to spend all my ammo in one day...It's nice to always have something more risky and daring than before.

I felt so nervous going out, yet as I was walking I wished I could feel like this more often than once in a blue moon. My biggest obstacle besides myself is my mom and sister. If those two weren't a part of my life my progression down the rabbit hole would speed up 10 fold

I really am a Masochistic exhibitionist xD

redtea - if you've got the "build (or should say lack there-of) for shorts like these, then wear them. Prior to my transition and then for several summers after I transitioned back I still wore fem shorts/tops as they fit me best with my small build (I was 6ft 2 and 130 #). "Skinny" clothes fit me best and the tall Jr's and Ultra-Tall (such as JCP) was the only place I could find "stuff" that fit a bean-pole girl figure

im 6ft 158lb. Not super skinny but skinny enough to not look bad.

Boy I broke the short length guidelines for men pretty bad though, I felt so dirty doing it but I would have felt worst backing down from the challenge.

Still don't have the guts to wear a pink womens T-shirt though, I'm sure I will get there eventually, especially when I have pink shoes to go with it

Those shorts are super cute! I may have to order them!

Yes, super cute shorts indeed. You are braver than I, gurl!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Please white panties if the shorts are white.

Wow such cute shorts. There are a pair similar to these I have been watching on eBay. They are black but short and super cute. My legs are always smooth thanks to cycling and think I have the curves for them. But need to work on my tan lines.

I've been whistled at by drivers wearing something that short. I don't know whether it was because they liked what they saw, or if they were making fun. Keep in mind that I am tall and balding, but I think I have great legs. I took it as a compliment.

I am glad you gave it a try and had a great experience!

Sami

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Flesh color is more fun
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This has made me want to invest in some shorts.

I'm old enough to remember the nylon short shorts that were in style for men too. Used to love them! Now I want another pair.

Aspiring Member
    Those shorts are CUTE! Bet it felt wonderful with clean shaven legs. Tbf I'm not the greatest fan of thongs, just not comfy, but if wearing for an hour or two it would be a must under shorts like these.

Banned Read only
    So why in the **** aren't there short shorts for men and if their was then it would be easy to switch to girl shorts. Really stupid that girls get short shorts for cool in the summer and show their legs and men's style have gone backwards with shorts and swim suits below their knees. It's a wonder there isn't a revolution among men to support CD's that wear women's shorter, more attractive and more appropriate clothing for the summer.

It could be fun and exciting wearing red heart panties under white shorts =P
    I'm already very cringey in short shorts with smooth legs,

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    So why in the **** aren't there short shorts for men and if their was then it would be easy to switch to girl shorts. Really stupid that girls get short shorts for cool in the summer and show their legs and men's style have gone backwards with shorts and swim suits below their knees. It's a wonder there isn't a revolution among men to support CD's that wear women's shorter, more attractive and more appropriate clothing for the summer.
    Nothing easy is worth aspiring for =)

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Actually wearing them and OUT in public

I did just that.

It takes a great tuck, which I had.
    And
    It takes a great pair of legs that I don't have.
    Or
    It takes a bit of pluck which I have like any woman with less than beautiful legs.
    Plus
    It requires smooth and hair free everything which I have.

But it DID feel liberating as I had never been OUT with that much leg showing. I won't make a habit of it. The skirt/blouse is my usual hem length. The white lace dress is short clubwear for me. The shorts were way out of my usual.

I walked a block to the Hut to order pizza for our Group IN Meeting. Ordering it in person allows me to make sure they get it right. But as usual there is a twenty minute wait. Since a couple of the gals from The Group went with me, I took them on a tour of the nearby area. Through a historic hot dog restaurant, which goes from one side of the block to the other. We walked right through the heart of the people eating at their tables. Then out the door on the side opposite where we came in. Around the far side of the block, it isn't that far. Down the sidewalk across the street from a sports bar with a bunch of guys smoking outside. And back to the Hut. Then with hot food back a block to the Meeting place.

I could feel the breeze and the sun on my legs as I walked in my heels. Bliss!

A description of my whole day OUT with pictures is on my blog at:
    http://billieannejeansblog.apps-1and1.com/feeling-up/

With a bit of practice, some nerve, a decent wardrobe, you too can explore the world OUT there.

SUCH FUN!
    Billie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 06-13-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Amazon...what size are you for these shorts?
    What is your waiste measurement?
    Amazon is out of XL.
    Enjoy the adventure .
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 06-13-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Oh Tracii, really......you think you get to make the panty rules now.

I wear black panties with white and drive everyone wild wondering what is in that black box

Between the short shorts and rompers I think this will be an amazing summer
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I wish that I could wear short shorts all summer but My SO thinks that they are not appealing to her. She insist on my wearing only longer masculine ones. I'm really not comfortable wearing drab clothes.

I'd really like for someone to tell me why females can wear short-shorts while guys have to wear them down to their knees. Not sure who set that rule but I'd like to see it repealed... same thing with swim trunks.

Now I feel better...

Lacy PJs

Lacy - try womens board shorts. They are much shorter than guys and at first (or third) glance you can't tell they're womens. Bonus is they come with a matching bikini top....

You go girl .Get out there hun.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Or you can go 'in between' long and short. I am retired and wear Weekender cargo shorts daily. They have a 5" inseam. I've ordered these at Amazon and West Marine. I can't stand knee length or beyond, one of the uglier men's fashions to come along.

Ineke

I wear denim short shorts around the house and out in the yard all summer long. A couple years ago I luckily stumbled upon some Faded Glory (women's) cargo shorts at WM. They have a 8"" inseam which leaves them 5''-6'' above mid knee. I'll wear them anywhere shorts are appropriate.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 06-15-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbin_Sinclair View Post
    Amazon...what size are you for these shorts?
    What is your waiste measurement?
    Amazon is out of XL.
    Enjoy the adventure .
    I got a large.
    I got a capri length version of these and the buttons fell off.
    I did sleep in them one afternoon so that might have did them in.

im a 30 inch waist male
    size 10 or 12 womens,