Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Under-dressing at work

Does under dressing count as if you over dress to?

Haven't had the courage to wear a bra to work, but have worn panties many times, mostly lacy ones or thongs.

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    As many have already said. I wear panties almost every day. If I have on long pants you can pretty much figure I have on hose.
    I have on occasion worn sport bras. I work out side most all the time so I am going to get some cami's to wear when it's cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle123 View Post
    you should try sheer nude, or beige pantyhose with shorts. It's a wonderful look.
    You don't think they will stand out? Since not everyone knows my hobby!

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by o2bcindy View Post
    At the end of the day, who care if they notice? You might just inspire the next "one of us" to take that next step.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Quote Originally Posted by o2bcindy View Post
    Well, certainly it will be noticeable. Perhaps just at home around the house, or out in the yard. But also, if you wear a nude shade, you could wear them with shorts ust for running quick errands, such as getting gas for the car.

Aspiring Member
    I am wear panties and pantyhose (leggs sheer energy) under my dress slacks. I've even gotten some ladies dress pants that I've worn. The only tell tale signs are smaller front pockets and smaller back pocket. (i got it from H&M). At times I've worn a waist nipper as well. That certainly helped with my posture and gave me back support.

I have also gone out in boy mode with a pair of very sheer nude pantyhose on under shorts while running errands. I reason that no one expects to see a man in pantyhose, so they don't really look. For the most part, people tend to mind their own business. When I'm out in girl mode, I see people looking at my legs.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Today since I'm at a newer job, I've chosen no "costume" but am wearing sheer tan pantyhose, dress slacks and women's flats with a slight heel and some ankle showing at times. Nice hearing the clacking from the heels walking in.

Absolutely! Always panties and usually pantyhose. I always hated wearing socks to cover my sheer hose but it was necessary. Then I discovered opaque tights... no more socks! Sometimes, I'd wear a bra or cami. I work at home now so no need to underdress at work! Now, I can wear skirts and dresses if I want. My favorite outfit is a short denim skirt, sheer hose, comfortable bra (sometimes with enhancers) and a woman's oxford shirt. Occasionally heels, but usually a cute pair of flats. And even though nobody is around but me, I make myself sit like a lady.

L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose for me. Love the way they feel against my smooth legs and keep the circulation going all day.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I wear panties and a top, either bra, cami, etc. daily under my work cloths. If I know I am going to be out of doors for a majority of my shift. I wear leg warmers, or garter and stockings.

Kelsey

Aspiring Member
    I've been underdressing with panties at work for at least 20 years. We have a very cold office so since mid-November I have also been wearing leggings under my trousers.

Panties are just my underwear and have been for the last 4 years. I do wear men's underwear to doctor's appointments and the like. Otherwise, panties are my underwear. I would wear a bra or more, but don't want to draw attention to myself at work.

As a retiree I wear what I feel like each day. If I am going out around business associates, other retires etc. I normally show in drab. But there is no telling what might be under the outer wrappers.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

CD from ME
    Hi to all. Just as a side note. I put on a sports bra and a long sleeved t-shirt, polo shirt and then the famous "Walmart" vest and went off to work yesterday. Yup, wore it all day long and nobody noticed or didn't say anything. May do it again tomorrow. I am getting too old to care..... to Walmart.

You are awesome, JMO2.
    I used to work for that place - 'I got yer squiggly right here!'
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I quit wearing a jock years ago, hated the straps etc. Since my gym work only requires support and the elastic in the liners exposes me sometimes, I started wearing bikini panties. Not only are the functional but feel great, especially microfiber. Okay, so I am little daffy but happy and feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikinylons View Post
    L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose for me. Love the way they feel against my smooth legs and keep the circulation going all day.
    Same here. L'eggs Sheer Energy are encasing my legs 24/7, including every day at work, or any time I'm wearing pants or jeans. I wear them with shorts around the house and in the yard. Even sleep in them.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)